Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That usually doesn't happen until the faggot-ass reports start rolling in.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Oscar Issac was on Kimmel last night, and he said they gave him a layout of the cockpit and what all the buttons were assigned to from previous movies and shows. It's not something that I would pick up on, but I could see some mega nerds pitching a fit over him pushing the wrong button for comms or lasers. Glad they have that attention to detail.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was WAY easier than expected. Just ordered tickets tonight for opening on Friday. Center back row for two.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
rrr_img_119994.jpg

Star Wars spoiler

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Buddie's company bought out the movie theater in Woburn, MA this Thursday and he's giving me a ticket to go. Nerd boner.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I bought a solo ticket for myself for Thursday midnight and tickets for whole family Friday at noon back in October. Then I totally forgot to take off work, which has now been riddled with people taking off for Christmas. Let's see how this goes.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I bought a solo ticket for myself for Thursday midnight and tickets for whole family Friday at noon back in October. Then I totally forgot to take off work, which has now been riddled with people taking off for Christmas. Let's see how this goes.
I think you feel a bout of flu coming on...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fucking christ can the retards of youtube not talk for more than 5 seconds without fucking up? If you cant hold a god damn shot for more than 10 seconds dont post fucking videos.