Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Didn't our bro say he was specifically not force sensitive? That should narrow down the possibilities significantly.
Not force sensitiveandSith relatedandnot exactly a villainandserving as a caretaker/mentor to Han and Leia's daughter who is in hiding.

That combo alone was reeking of bullshit.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Problem is sifting through what is fake and what isn't. The concept art seems to corroborate a good amount of what we know about sydow's character. He does seem to be close with Kira, and he's clearly a cyborg. What else do can we assume about his character at this point?

Royal

He's a new actor to the franchise. So he's either:

A) Replacing an actor who has died.
B) Replacing an actor who is not age appropriate.
C) Playing an established film character who has never actually appeared in them.
D) Deputing an entirely new character as far as the films are concerned.

My money is on D at this point. On it's face, it seems the most probable.

It's also clear he has a ship. He's in the cockpit in space inthispicture, which looks like it would be the cockpit of the ship parked at the AT-AT shack inthisstill shot, based on the support framing. It makes me wonder why Han would have to go to Tatooine to take all of them to Yavin, as the source claimed.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I think it's going to be Ezra from Rebels. They are sinking a lot into that show only to provide backstory for inquisitors. There's gotta be more to him.

Xevy

Log Wizard
He's a new actor to the franchise. So he's either:

A) Replacing an actor who has died.
B) Replacing an actor who is not age appropriate.
C) Playing an established film character who has never actually appeared in them.
D) Deputing an entirely new character as far as the films are concerned.

My money is on D at this point. On it's face, it seems the most probable.

It's also clear he has a ship. He's in the cockpit in space inthispicture, which looks like it would be the cockpit of the ship parked at the AT-AT shack inthisstill shot, based on the support framing. It makes me wonder why Han would have to go to Tatooine to take all of them to Yavin, as the source claimed.
or E: He's replacing a character they don't want to give away by having the previous actor reprise the role. If it was Dooku if we saw Christopher Lee on the imdb or people saw him on set, it'd be pretty fucking easy to guess.

Royal

I don't think they'd recast a character just to attempt to keep something like that under wraps. There's plenty of ways to spin it ahead of release and there's ways to hide it within the movie. You alienate too many fans pulling a stunt like that with a character that has fairly strong ties to a specific actor like Dooku/Christopher Lee.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's going to be a yuhzon vong who has embraced technology. Then Lucas will digitally remaster the prequels to insert a young version of him into the background. I can already hear the explanation that he always intended to put the vong in there, but didn't have the time or money in the budget.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I doubt they'd go the route of outright replacing someone just to keep their characters involvement a mystery... I think they'd just announce from the beginning that they are in it, a la Han, Leia, Luke, etc.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think it's going to be Ezra from Rebels. They are sinking a lot into that show only to provide backstory for inquisitors. There's gotta be more to him.
WTF is up with that show and that dumb non rule of two sith and its dumb british accent and dumb lightsaber on a swivel thing?

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
WTF is up with that show and that dumb non rule of two sith and its dumb british accent and dumb lightsaber on a swivel thing?
Inquisitors are force sensitive, but not Sith. They are the henchmen of the Sith. Take Asajj Ventress. She was not a sith, but was a dark side force sensitive, who wielded a Lightsaber. They are being put into canon most likely to set up the backstory for the new movies and spinoffs.

Caliane

Rule of two.
One master, and one apprentice.

..and 6 secret apprentices...
.... and 10-12 trainees..

and, 100-200 Dark Jedi. those totally don't count.
And yup, Night sisters. Force sensitive Assassins,

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Some extra or prop guy probably got a hold of very limited information like Luke's old lightsaber being in the movie and just went wild with a conspiracy theory of what the movie is about. That is the vibe I'm starting to get from all of this.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
I'm thinking the 4chan leak is a bunch of crap. A good part of the leaks were just an accumulation of other various leaks that had already been out for a while. That along with a fair amount of creative "fill in the missing pieces" guess work and you have your "super insider mega leak". Some of it is probably correct for no other reason than for the fact that its based on other confirmed leaks as well as the other photos and art work that have come out.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rule of two.
One master, and one apprentice.

..and 6 secret apprentices...
.... and 10-12 trainees..

and, 100-200 Dark Jedi. those totally don't count.
And yup, Night sisters. Force sensitive Assassins,
Rebels is hot garbage. I hope it has nothing to do with the series of movies.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It feels about on par, to slightly better, than the first episodes of The Clone Wars, and it's definitely better than The Clone Wars movie. It's helmed by the same people that did The Clone Wars, too, and that series ended up being far better than anything else from the prequel era.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Palpatine and Plageuis did not believe in the rule of 2.