Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
oh ffs. I never even made the sifo dias=Sidiuous homophone.. I heard it as "cypher dias." ugh, that is stupid.
From Ep. 2, Obi Wan knew Master Sifo Dyas, indicating in his call back to the Council that he had supposedly been dead more than 10 years.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
The whole thing with Sydow's character ... I dunno. I'm not a hardcore fan, as Star Wars fandom goes. From the prequels, Sith related, not force sensitive, something of grey character ... beats me.
I think I have just busted this thing wide open.

rrr_img_83960.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That stuff from spoilerman wouldn't be too bad if it's true. But, I don't believe it. What's his motive for risking his career, or the career of whoever gave him the infos, by leaking that shit?

I mean, unless they're not actually being secretive about the new movie. I'm kinda assuming they are, but frankly, I haven't tried to ask Disney for a copy of the script.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Spoiler dude says it's not Dooku or Bail Organa, but I still feel like Dooku would be a good fit. Who else needs to be 90% cyborg than a dude who had everything cut apart from his torso.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Spoiler dude says it's not Dooku or Bail Organa, but I still feel like Dooku would be a good fit. Who else needs to be 90% cyborg than a dude who had everything cut apart from his torso.
including his head? seriously focus hats guys.

Xevy

Log Wizard
including his head? seriously focus hats guys.
His boss is sitting right there. He could just plug-and-chug his head on a cyborg body and let'er ride.

From Grievous's Wookiepedia: "Dooku provided blood from the frozen body of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas as a means of keeping Grievous's body alive during his transit to Geonosis, where Poggle the Lesser and his Geonosian scientists implanted his brain and eyes into a duranium alloy body reminiscent of a Krath war droid, complete with LX-44 robotic legs. His vital organs were housed in a synthskin gut-sack impervious to vacuum."

Grievous - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

So Dooku had already done it.

Caliane

hrm 90% cyborg and still alive, and would be like 80 in Episode 7. hrm.
Cp6C8zV.jpg

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
When i read "this movie will have a darker tone" i always remember revenge of the sith "uhhhh let's make it darker because people demand it".

Bobba fett being alive....why? First it's impossible (sarlaac killed him, end of story), second: yeah he is cool and all and lucas only realized how famous he became after jedi but ffs leave that way. Don't force us to like him. Just create another cool character (or maybe an unexpected character will emerge and becomes awesome).
They can just do what Lucas did for the prequels and put in Bobba fett's twin, son, clone, whatever. It'll suck.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well if we are going by spoiler dude now, its not Maul, Fett, Bail Organa or Windu. He also says Fett is alive and does make an appearance though, and his survival is one of the few things lifted from the EU.

Oh yeah, this is encouraging....

Rebels will have connections to Episode VII, particularly regarding the Inquisitors. Disney has dictated the deep and thorough implementation of the Inquisitors into the Rebels storyline.

Disney has apparently interfered in several matters regarding the film. That, coupled with "oversights", is causing Abrams great stress; Spoiler Man describes him as looking "10 years older every time we see him" and having no love lost for Disney at this point.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Dude says Sydow's character is from the prequels specifically. So it's not Starkiller.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So by the looks of the third installment he supplied supposed script scans which everyone tore apart as being faked. I didn't really buy the second set of spoilers as much for some reason anyway. He also claims Disney is running fake spoiler shills as a disinformation campaign to throw people off. Which means he himself could be doing that. This whole thing got less fun all of a sudden. Who knows though, will be interesting to see how right or totally wrong all of this was.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The worst part is when the movie comes out and we find out the spoilers were all fake and 75% more enjoyable than the actual movie.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude says Sydow's character is from the prequels specifically. So it's not Starkiller.
Yeah that's right. I'm not buying it as much now that he said its not Windu, Fett, Maul or Organa. Windu, Fett and Maul are the only prequel characters, who are fan favorites, who would be likely young enough to be alive and living on Tattooine in seclusion. Seems full of shit!

The worst part is when the movie comes out and we find out the spoilers were all fake and 75% more enjoyable than the actual movie.
Sadface.