Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
They should have filmed that so at least we'd have some proof that she's capable of emoting in the slightest bit because she's a really shitty actor. Much like Mila Kunis I always appreciate getting to see her reprise her role of a woman who can't read lines well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll say it again shitlords.

If only there was some expanded universe trilogy that was designed from the ground up to fit in with the 4-6 and also fits in with 1-3 because of it. If only it introduced a wide variety of interesting characters and story arcs that fit in with the struggles of the Imperial Remnants and the post Imperial era and rebuilding both the Republic AND the school of Jedi.

If only such a previously best selling expanded universe trilogy from which to draw inspiration and create a wisp of a blueprint (lol!) existed.

Shame right?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Hollywood creatives just want to stroke their dicks about how creative they are. They're not going to weaken their authorship on a project by drawing from an outside source.

• 1Solidarity

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

Tweet from James Mangold, director, screenwriter & producer. I guess he was put in charge of the boba fett movie, if there even is still a boba fett movie. "hacks and corp boards", isn't that exactly who wrote the last jedi?

I guess you're not allowed to be critical of a star wars film. We should just be grateful these immensely "bold" minds would even consider making a star wars film.

• 1Barf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Tweet from James Mangold, director, screenwriter & producer. I guess he was put in charge of the boba fett movie, if there even is still a boba fett movie. "hacks and corp boards", isn't that exactly who wrote the last jedi?

I guess you're not allowed to be critical of a star wars film. We should just be grateful these immensely "bold" minds would even consider making a star wars film.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest this feller needs to get his ass off of social media.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You don't just write a new chapter for the [insert your choice of important texts], you have to actually do something worthy of being recorded and then other people will decide if it gets in.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
At this point, its not just a handful of manbabies on the internet. The excuse may have worked before Solo, but its official now that a whole lot of fans are unhappy with how the IP is being handled and a lot of men and women associated with the new Star Wars cant seem to accept the fact that they made bad films.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I feel bad for him. Unless a miracle happens and it doesn't suck.
I unfortunately will not know unless most of this board comes back and tells us its amazing. Im done with this trilogy. Kathleen Kennedy can go to hell and take Rian with her.

I never throught I would be skipping Star Wars movies but Last Jedi was one of the worst piles of crap I have ever seen. Combine that with the shit talking they did their fans and they can go fuck themselves. Ill keep my money.

• 9Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 13 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
I can't believe they're continuing the kylo/mary sue crap after this abortion of a movie.

star aa.jpg

• 3Worf

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
They'll probably kill the poor guy 20 minutes into the movie. Disney just wants to bury all the original characters as quickly as possible. I feel bad for him.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Look, if you're not going to take this seriously.. I'm out. (51 sec video)

• 3Like