Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Jait

Molten Core Raider
You know this thread will reach ridiculous new heights. By page 46 it is known that Rey is the love child of Obi-Wan and George Lucas who used the TARDIS to make it so.

I was trying to beat people to the punch on page 1, but I can't top Chun-Kee the Hutt.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How mentally stable is this girl? She might commit suicide if this Chun-Kee name catches on.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
pmchew.jpg

Page-01.png

Page-02.png

Page-03.png

Page-04.png

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I thought I was pretty up on Star Wars trivia, but I'd never heard of 'Journal of the Whills' before.

That was a pretty cool read. It will be interesting once the script reaches the Chewie segments to see if there's any hand written notes (or similar) that Peter Mayhew might have made back in the day.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
adjective
causing or inducing awe; inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear:
And? Tatooine did none of those things for me. How about you? My first thought when seeing it was that it looked like a giant pile of suck.

Caliane

yes. look how it starts with the tiny moon.. then goes down to another moon, then the actual Tatoonie, which is never shown full shot. then the long shot of the Star destroyer. All done to show immense size of each. Slow and steady. Thunderous sound. again. large and powerful. 1977 as well remember. Previously, "planets" were generally balls on string in film.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And? Tatooine did none of those things for me. How about you? My first thought when seeing it was that it looked like a giant pile of suck.
Whether or not you feel it was awesome is irrelevant. The definition of awesome I gave is the effect they were going for which is why it was written like that in the script.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, ok. It was an impossible goal.

I never noticed c3po had a mismatched leg in the first movie.

Caliane

Yeah, ok. It was an impossible goal.

I never noticed c3po had a mismatched leg in the first movie.
probably just forgot.
its like the stun setting on blasters, with its own unique visual circle blast, that iirc only appears that one time in the movies.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There is no stun setting. That's just how Cloned Leia remembers it to rationalize her existence as a deep cover agent for Thanos. She thinks she's the real Leia.

She was so cold and distant, even when her home planet and everyone she ever loved was blown up. A few minutes later she was laughing and joking. Many people thought it was just her hiding her emotions when her brother copped a feel and she kissed him just an hour later, but it was part of a long range plan to create the wedge between Luke and Han. This finally culminated with Leia personally sending Han to his death at the hands of their son. Despite Hans protest that their son was lost forever, she glared at him and then Jedi mind tricked him by saying go bring him home anyway.

She is clearly the villain. You don't need to be Lumie to see it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, trooper armor doesn't seem to help at all against the kill setting, so maybe it's just used to protect against the stun setting and that's why no one ever uses the stun setting.

Siliconemelons

While we are going Lumie - also the first kill was a Rebel killing a Trooper- they are the bad guys with first blood.