Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This reminded me of something I realized about the absolute destruction of Luke Skywalker's character.

Advocates of Ep. 8 say, "Oh he had a moment of weakness when he pulled his lightsaber out over Kylo Ren."

No, dipshit, they made half his life a "moment of weakness." You expect me to believe the guy that was willing to die by facing his own father and the emperor in an attempt to bring his father back to the light decides, "Well I messed up training my nephew. Guess I better get sad about it and go fuck off and die in some unknown corner of the galaxy."

No. He would have went back to Leia and Han and said, "We need to save your son, like we saved Anakin, or die trying."
lol it doesn't even make sense on a basic human level, my sister is 12yrs old than me, so when i was 14, i changed my nephews diaper.
18yrs later he's a groomsman

there is no way i would ever even think of laser swording him, in his sleep just b/c i had a few bad crystal balls about him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, so you probably just don't pay attention in general. She's been involved in producing for decades, including plenty of movies you likely love.

Maybe she has more power now, but she's not some nobody. Pretty far from it.

Kathleen Kennedy (producer) - Wikipedia

She was the only executive producer on The Last Airbender that wasn't directly tied to Nickelodeon or the cartoon itself. What the fuck else needs to be said about her incompetence?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he makes a good point, with Leia, Han and Luke dead, who the fuck is Lando gonna hang out with besides chewbacca? he doesnt know these jokers still alive and he isnt a rebel soldier, he was doing a solid for Han and thats why he helped in RoJ. another good point is them using Lando as criticism insurance. oh you dont like ep9? why because of Lando? racist!

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So ,for you, the purple hair lady was the most insulting? I know you are all going crazy with the SJW but come on! That shit was irritating, was like a petty thing but that wasn't as near insulting as the Mary leia poppins. When that happened, i felt the movie was damaged beyond repair, I felt I was watching the midichlorians scene all over again, I felt the saga was being butchered.
After that scene, I gave up on the movie (and thank god i did).

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So ,for you, the purple hair lady was the most insulting? I know you are all going crazy with the SJW but come on! That shit was irritating, was like a petty thing but that wasn't as near insulting as the Mary leia poppins. When that happened, i felt the movie was damaged beyond repair, I felt I was watching the midichlorians scene all over again, I felt the saga was being butchered.
After that scene, I gave up on the movie (and thank god i did).
the SJW commander wasnt the worst part, it was just the signifier of how this movie was being treated.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol it doesn't even make sense on a basic human level, my sister is 12yrs old than me, so when i was 14, i changed my nephews diaper.

there is no way i would ever even think of laser swording him, in his sleep just b/c i had a few bad crystal balls about him.

JFC grandad

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Even if you thought he would grow up to be Hitler (actual Hitler not a sjw definition)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
laser swording him, in his sleep just b/c i had a few bad crystal balls about him.

An opportunity to portray a baby boomer as a paranoid schizophrenic hermit weirdo that reads tea leaves?? I'd guess Rian's political leanings had something to do with that. He's a closet ANTIFA case. Old people are holding us back and we should be grateful Luke died.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, so you probably just don't pay attention in general. She's been involved in producing for decades, including plenty of movies you likely love.

Maybe she has more power now, but she's not some nobody. Pretty far from it.

Kathleen Kennedy (producer) - Wikipedia
seriously. This, "shes a witch!" nonsense is just pure scapegoating her in a reverse cult of personality, as the figurehead.

• 4Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Even if you thought he would grow up to be Hitler (actual Hitler not a sjw definition)
well my dad was literaly space hitler and i redeemed him after interacting w/ him for a few hours, whereas if kylo was raised in the jedi temple, that would mean that i woulda been raising him and not leia or han, so yea especially then, i'd think i'd have a good chance at just "starting a conversation" and say "whats up, why you feelin so sith'y all of a sudden"?

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
seriously. This, "shes a witch!" nonsense is just pure scapegoating her in a reverse cult of personality, as the figurehead.
She may not be a witch, but she's terrible at her job at the least and at worst is willfully destroying the greatest franchise of all time, just to push an agenda.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everyone’s on about Ol Pink Hair but let’s dissect the fucking soccer ball droid! Was I the only god damn shitlord rolling his eyes as the God Mode Droid stole keys and wiped out a battalion of Phasma’s best Troops with a AT-ST?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Everyone should have realized the movie will suck massive dick the moment Luke tossed the lightsaber. I know I did.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Everyone should have realized the movie will suck massive dick the moment Luke tossed the lightsaber. I know I did.
tumblr_nv7vn3DWp41ty8p83o1_400.gif

Yeah, I remember that scene too.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Story 1) Luke throws away his lightsaber, emperor dies, his apprentice redeems himself, rebels win.
Story 2) Luke throws away his lightsaber, emperor dies, his apprentice goes full dark, rebels lose.

Hmmm, we should investigate the effects of how throwing objects changes success. Han did kill an imperial officer by throwing an empty grenade bag and knocking him over a railing in the shield generator control room during RotJ as well.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I just realized that with the predominant killing off of original characters that Chewbacca is on the hit list, and that just makes me even more pissed off. I suspect the Droid deaths of R2 and 3PO will cast the remaining nails in the coffin of what was Star Wars. God, that really makes me sad.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Some day we can reboot the sequels with Thrawn. Whether its 10, 20, 30 years. I think we'll eventually see it just due to how badly they have fucked this particular timeline up and with how shitty these characters are. I don't see much creative juice. Long after KK is gone-- they'll eventually have to revisit the Heir to the Empire trilogy. There just isn't anything else for them to do that would revitalize the fanbase in a decade or two from now.

These 3 movies (7,8,9) should be easily ignored. Its just a question of when. Probably a good 10-15 years away. Have to wait for the GoT shitheap and Rian's next dumpsterfire.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I wonder if Lando is going to end up being the savior. He's black so that instantly gives him a chance to avoid original trilogy assassination.

Plus, he was pals with Han and now he's dead, so that could provide some motivation to help. Plus, maybe he is back to being a big corporate dude and has many planets/areas under his control (not just Cloud City anymore), and that will provide resources/manpower for the new rebellion.