<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
C233F18E-4DBA-46B9-BC96-D5B06183135E.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 9 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't need any more reasons to boycott this abomination but Disney just keeps on giving lol

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
After this and the GoT cameo, having Ed Sheeran appear is a sure sign a franchise has lost its way.

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The actual rating is just a smidge lower than the audience score, given that RT doesn't include any 0.5 star ratings from people who thought it was franchise destroying garbage.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a little surprised rottentomatoes didn't change their algorithm after they got called out for ignoring so many ratings. For some reason I thought rottentomatoes would care about being credible or not.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm a little surprised rottentomatoes didn't change their algorithm after they got called out for ignoring so many ratings. For some reason I thought rottentomatoes would care about being credible or not.
as long as the masses think they're credible, they will continue their racket.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its going to be as a stormtrooper and you'll never even know which it is unless you research it. Just move on if you're that mad still. Jesus its been a year, how much salt you got?
what are ya talking about? you think i follow this ginger faggot around? this was promoted by lucasfilm as a incentive to go see ep9.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
what are ya talking about? you think i follow this ginger faggot around? this was promoted by lucasfilm as a incentive to go see ep9.

I mean technically hes the target demographic.

I think lil pump would made a lot more sense, an autistic jackass on a autistic movie

Hmm I don't know-- that might actually get me in the theater (I passed on TLJ and Solo money-wise). Are you sure doing something to sell tickets is "Star Wars"-y?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Can we have a scene where the ginger starts singing some sing he wrote for the movie, like his GoT scene, and Darth Emo baby rages over it and beats the ginger to death with his fists? I would watch that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Can we have a scene where the ginger starts singing some sing he wrote for the movie, like his GoT scene, and Darth Emo baby rages over it and beats the ginger to death with his fists? I would watch that.

the song he sang in GoT was from the books

they're still ridiculous for giving Sheeran a guest spot, but yeah, song wasn't "his" like so many think

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Famous series wraps and actors starting showing up in other places? Who would've guessed!