Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Having seen the reveal of the toys for tomorrow I am most dissapointed with the "Resistance Bomber" seen in the trailer. The B-Wing was always my favorite Rebel fighter and I had hoped for its return in this movie...instead we get something bigger and significantly clunkier looking in the Resistance Bomber

LEGO RESBOMB LEAK.jpg

Has elements of the B wing, but just shaped all wrong :(

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's not odd at all. I'm guessing you don't live in an area where women dress in cape coats? They were probably trying to go for a Clint Eastwood vibe but that cape looks more like a woman's shawl/cape with the frilly shit underneath and the puffy arms and his belt is hiked way the fuck up his hips... like a woman would wear it. It's effeminate.

I live in New England and let me tell you... women love cape coats here. It probably doesn't help that it's Mark Hamill wearing the damn thing.

No not many of 'em around here but even if they're were I doubt I would look at that and roll past poncho to settle on cape coat, considering most cape coats have full fronts and arm slits and modern hunter's ponchos have a shortened side like that one does. The top with the puffy arms looks a lot like a monk's habit that's been shortened into a tunic. And frilly, are you talking about the leather parts? As for the high belt, maybe I've seen too many old farts around wearing their's high to consider that a distinctly feminine fashion choice.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Having seen the reveal of the toys for tomorrow I am most dissapointed with the "Resistance Bomber" seen in the trailer. The B-Wing was always my favorite Rebel fighter and I had hoped for its return in this movie...instead we get something bigger and significantly clunkier looking in the Resistance Bomber

View attachment 152589

That looks awful

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Edit: Sorry, started the holiday weekend early, and missed it on the last page.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 152589

I'ts made of legos. How faithful can they be to the actual design? Will all the characters have the proportions of midgets too?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It was clear from just the trailer that the bombers didn't have that much in common with b-wings outside of some very basic design elements.

For your b-wing fix in TLJ you're better off looking to the skimmer speeders. No it's not a ship but it has a lot more in common with the b-wing than the bombers do.

161174.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You can't beat the original designs. This is just an example of milennial shit. You see it in middle management everywhere in 2017. Everyone has an idea, everyone has a new design to push to get their name on something to feel exceptional and satiate their existential anxiety.

The original designs made you actually want to purchase video games based on the designs of the craft itself.

The X-Wing PC games were classic, fuck that console trash.

• 1Picard

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

View attachment 152589

Never mind the fact that Admiral Ackbar himself designed the B-wing. He's probably in the background of TFA going, "what the hell are these ships that you're putting our pilots into? No wonder we are losing!"

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guess whose babies are going to be the central characters in Episodes X - XII...

DI0y3jGW0AEBI4b.jpg

• 1Worf