Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The porg-free variants:

Both-02.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hahah what is that stupid look on Kylo's face? Looks like he's staring at a playground full of children with bad intent. God that guy is such a terrible actor.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Hahah what is that stupid look on Kylo's face? Looks like he's staring at a playground full of children with bad intent. God that guy is such a terrible actor.

Its literally Mask on = win, off = sad panda

I hope they just keep his mask on and keep him badass, but we know thats not going to happen.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

God that guy is such a terrible actor.

The guy convincingly looked like he was getting his rocks off while dry humping Lena Dunham's doughy carcass several times in that series of hers. He deserves an Oscar for that alone, even though it was for a fuckin' TV show.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
first minute of this is the new spot from the World of Disney show tonight. A few new things but feels underwhelming. I feel like we got a really good look at TFA during this show 2 years ago.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking annoying piece of shit..and i haven't seen the movie.
We get it Disney...fluffy, big eyed hamster so we have to think it's cute and adorable.
Still not loving it.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Huh, the first trailers actually had me almost wanting to see this in the theater, despite my healthy distaste for Disney SW. Then I saw Porgs. Cured!

What the fuck, did some idiot see Baby Groot and think they had to have something like that? The scene of him smashing up against the window is pure cringe.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
New featurette about fight training. Definitely seems to corroborate some of the long standing rumors about some of the fights in the movie, especially against multiple opponents at once.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
My kids are getting porgs for Christmas, they love them. I had ewoks as a kid, it's not the end of the world. Calm down.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 10 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
New featurette about fight training. Definitely seems to corroborate some of the long standing rumors about some of the fights in the movie, especially against multiple opponents at once.

That was neat, but then I saw the asian you folks were talking about and.... yeahhhhhhh.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My kids are getting porgs for Christmas, they love them. I had ewoks as a kid, it's not the end of the world. Calm down.

It's pretty annoying because the only reason they are there is for merchandising. They add nothing to the story or universe. They aren't even comic relief. They are just merchandising.

Ya know... the kind of thing that movies are worse off for having.

• 1Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What's this business about Daisy Ridley not wanting to do any more Star Wars as it wasn't what quite what she thought it would be? That was a big conversation today and I haven't had the time to look it up and gain some context. Something to the effect the she didn't know what she was signing up for at the time? Guess she didn't think should be a main player or "the" main focus of the trilogy or just too much work? Hope this isn't an Alec Guiness thing. He went on to trash the movie somewhat and say how silly he thought the whole thing ended up being to him. I guess it's hard making a bunch of money and going down in history as a cultural icon.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
We've seen one porg in the trailer and he's always shown with Chewie. How do we know he doesn't play a role with helping Chewie overcome his grief over the loss of Han? It's also a similar theme like the Loth cats in Rebels.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What's this business about Daisy Ridley not wanting to do any more Star Wars as it wasn't what quite what she thought it would be? That was a big conversation today and I haven't had the time to look it up and gain some context. Something to the effect the she didn't know what she was signing up for at the time? Guess she didn't think should be a main player or "the" main focus of the trilogy or just too much work? Hope this isn't an Alec Guiness thing. He went on to trash the movie somewhat and say how silly he thought the whole thing ended up being to him. I guess it's hard making a bunch of money and going down in history as a cultural icon.

She doesn't want to do any more Star Wars after her part in the trilogy. Meaning, she doesn't want to milk any more appearances out of it, not that she didn't realize what she signed up for, or is against the movie in any way. That she's completed her part in the story.

Last edited:

Royal

She basically wants her career to look more like Harrison Ford's and less like Mark Hamill's or Carrie Fisher's. She doesn't want her 15 minutes to tick off and all she's known for is having been Rey the scavenger girl from Jakku. Not an unreasonable desire.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm sure it doesn't help that a lot of Star Wars fans are super bonkers.

• 1Like