Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
kOVEVeg59E0wsnXmF9nrh6OmWII.jpg

Title: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Tagline: The Saga Continues

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Rian Johnson

Cast: Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Laura Dern, Oscar Isaac, Kelly Marie Tran, Domhnall Gleeson, Andy Serkis, Amanda Lawrence, Joonas Suotamo, Anthony Daniels, Tim Rose, Mark Lewis Jones, Gwendoline Christie, Billie Lourd, Frank Oz, Dave Chapman, Brian Herring, Ben Schwartz, Bill Hader, Benicio del Toro, Adrian Edmondson, Lupita Nyong'o, Mike Quinn, Peter Mayhew, Jimmy Vee, Veronica Ngo, Justin Theroux, Lily Cole, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Warwick Davis, Gareth Edwards, Gary Barlow, Edgar Wright, Joe Cornish, Hermione Corfield, Noah Segan, Jamie Christopher, Griffin Hamill, Nathan Hamill, Chelsea Hamill, Prince William, Prince Harry Windsor, Paul Kasey, Kate Dickie, Ralph Ineson, Tom Kane, Kiran Shah, Crystal Clarke, Liang Yang, Bern Collaço, Andy Nyman, Navin Chowdhry

Release: 2017-12-13

Runtime: 152

Plot: Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to do battle with the First Order.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
1.47 star(s) Rating: 1.47/5 30 Votes
Title: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Tagline: The Saga Continues

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Rian Johnson

Cast: Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Laura Dern, Oscar Isaac, Kelly Marie Tran, Domhnall Gleeson, Andy Serkis, Amanda Lawrence, Joonas Suotamo, Anthony Daniels, Tim Rose, Mark Lewis Jones, Gwendoline Christie, Billie Lourd, Frank Oz, Dave Chapman, Brian Herring, Ben Schwartz, Bill Hader, Benicio del Toro, Adrian Edmondson, Lupita Nyong'o, Mike Quinn, Peter Mayhew, Jimmy Vee, Veronica Ngo, Justin Theroux, Lily Cole, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Warwick Davis, Gareth Edwards, Gary Barlow, Edgar Wright, Joe Cornish, Hermione Corfield, Noah Segan, Jamie Christopher, Griffin Hamill, Nathan Hamill, Chelsea Hamill, Prince William, Prince Harry Windsor, Paul Kasey, Kate Dickie, Ralph Ineson, Tom Kane, Kiran Shah, Crystal Clarke, Liang Yang, Bern Collaço, Andy Nyman, Navin Chowdhry

Release: 2017-12-13

Runtime: 152

Plot: Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to do battle with the First Order.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Gotta love Mark Hamill's tweet about the announcement video.

mhtweet.jpg

And damn the title of that other thread.

Royal

So they ended up casting the Asian chick who is rumored to be a love interest for Finn. If true, poor John Boyega ...

who-is-kelly-marie-tran_0.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
yeah I had to look her up when I saw her name. Not sure what they are going for there.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
yeah I had to look her up when I saw her name. Not sure what they are going for there.
Higher market share in Asia? Wait!? She is Finn's love interest...that might back fire, dem asians be racists! Or so the recreated Ep VII posters taught me.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Having a heart of gold and the courage to do what's right makes Chun-Kee the Hutt the black sheep in her family. Will breaking away from her family's criminal history bring Chun-Kee not only peace, but also love?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Also Laura Dern confirmed Metroid Fett. And her husband Dark Lord Fitzpop played by Del Toro. Sadly it was fear that their coupling would produce an ugly child with grating personality traits and badly intelligable English so Rey was adopted by a single child Chinese couple who sold her into slavery.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
talked a lot about this at work today, realized later than I should have that we've already seen more of Luke in Ep8 teaser/trailer footage than we did in all of it for Ep7. Work was slightly less productive today.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
It seems so far away but at least we do have a lot of decent titles in the meantime. Hopefully they deliver.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finn needs a better agent if that is his love interest. Chun-Kee the Hutt, lol.

rrr_img_126617.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does he hook up with Chun-Kee after impregnating rey?

Royal

I'm thinking Rey throws him a pity fuck after she meets Chun-kee and sees what cruelty the force is capable of serving up to a brother.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database