Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which one was worse? Waterworld or John Carter?
Your question doesn't make sense as previously stated Waterworld was a masterpiece unless you are referencing the equally amazing Princess of Mars
Princess of Mars (Video 2009) - IMDb

If you are talking about the Disney John Carter I never watched that bag of shit and never will, as a huge fan of the ERB books I was against the abortion from the beginning. I recognize no mars movies that don't use true to the books costumes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Waterworld is a fun movie full of practical effects and Dennis Hopper chewing scenery while JC is a greenscreen film with generic story and forgettable actors. its not bad, but i dont remember hardly any of it.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Instead of spending your precious holiday time watching this propped up corpse, here's a nice copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special you can enjoy.

Watching that is my christmas eve tradition. It's so awesome. The best part of it is the commercials. I try to find a different broadcast version every year.

What happened that spoilers were allowed? The movie hasn't released yet has it?

Goatface

i thought both movies were ok, John Carter was better, chick was pretty hot too.

1576265309849.png

1576265331622.png

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A storm trooper with force powers

1576271095891.png

0% of children are interested in Star Wars, and interest is waning in the embarrassing manchild demographic as well.

The answer? Fake action figures. Action figures that you don't actually have to sell to make a profit-- because they're fake and never existed! Genius.

This new really angry action figure is sure to be a hit with the kids. Look how angry he is!

1576271426836.png

Can't wait for Christmas for my son to open this new maladjusted angst-ridden queer.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I FUCKING LOVE STAR WAAAAAARS

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Apparently the Audible code Mike says at the beginning actually works, per YouTube comments. Also the phone# is Disney+ customer support.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Apparently the Audible code Mike says at the beginning actually works, per YouTube comments. Also the phone# is Disney+ customer support.
Yeah, I figured the Audible ad was real. They didn't really putz around with explaining what it was.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you WaterWorld was a masterpiece on scale with Prometheus, now Postman, that was a dumpster fire.

I never understood the hate for the Postman. I loved that movie. Post apocalyptic drama with a coherent and decent plotline?

Can't find enough of them.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Your question doesn't make sense as previously stated Waterworld was a masterpiece unless you are referencing the equally amazing Princess of Mars
Princess of Mars (Video 2009) - IMDb

If you are talking about the Disney John Carter I never watched that bag of shit and never will, as a huge fan of the ERB books I was against the abortion from the beginning. I recognize no mars movies that don't use true to the books costumes.

I saw John Carter. It wasn't that bad. It failed because it opened the same weekend as hunger games.

Although it was super silly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never understood the hate for the Postman. I loved that movie. Post apocalyptic drama with a coherent and decent plotline?

Can't find enough of them.
I listened to the author of the book talk about it once. It was the usual case of Hollywood producers taking a good book and deciding they can make it better by changing things, they cut out alot of the more interesting things from the book.