Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The book included a cult controlled by an artificial intelligence tho.

iannis

Musty Nester
I listened to the author of the book talk about it once. It was the usual case of Hollywood producers taking a good book and deciding they can make it better by changing things, they cut out alot of the more interesting things from the book.
Did the princess have a detachable head? I bet she did not.

Those mars books. It's the reds against the greens against the yellows. Not bad pulp. They're largely creative, here and there you find a nugget of "now that's a neat idea".

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So apparently JJ Abrams said to watch the movie carefully in regards to Ahsoka Tano. Looks like she may be in the background or something like they did with the Ghost and Chopper in Rogue One.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
JJ Abrams said to watch the movie

giphy.gif

• 13Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So apparently JJ Abrams said to watch the movie carefully in regards to Ahsoka Tano. Looks like she may be in the background or something like they did with the Ghost and Chopper in Rogue One.
her voice/image is among the other DEAD jedi force ghosts cheering Rey on to kick his(palpatine] ass seabass

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
her voice/image is among the other DEAD jedi force ghosts cheering Rey on to kick his(palpatine] ass seabass

Using a panorama of past characters to put over your new hero as she takes down a villain we weren't even aware was on the table is so odd. I guess it fits JJ Abrams but I still find it odd. Also -

obi 2.png

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

She's going to Force Res them all for one being final epic battle to end all battles. That would rock!

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It sounds like we're going to get the FF4 ending where all is lost before the omni-bad as a parade of all the people we've met appear to give their power to the fallen hero.

I doubt it is going to have quite as much Meteo as I would like however.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I honestly might track him down and murder him if that happened.
you know i have no imagination, thats seriously one of the leaks/rumors. Rey gets a bunch of dead jedi ghosts cheering her on and ahsoka is one of them.

from October
The rumor comes from Jedi Paxis on Reddit’s lengthy story summary for the whole film.

Paxis details that Tano will be appearing in the film in voice only. Her voice will be heard in a scene that appears to be heavily influenced by Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

After Palpatine returns to full power by siphoning the power of Rey and Kylo Ren, he sends Ren flying down an abyss never to be seen again. Meanwhile Rey is knocked back lying on the ground.

As Palpatine pontificates about how Rey will join him, she begins to reach out to the Force for help. The Force responds and she hears the voices of Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Leia. Paxis does indicate it’s possible there could be other voices as well.

Rey is empowered by the Force and takes the fight to the Emperor wielding Anakin and Leia’s lightsabers as the Emperor attempts to destroy her with his Force Lightning.

-edit
and today Abrams said she will be in the film. more confirmation all this shit is true.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
How is there even a resistance left. It's an entire movie, explaining that.

I doubt th eres even a single throwaway line to address how pathetic the end of tlj was.

Most of the fanfics are not good, and they're better.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My brother invited my wife and I to go with him and his wife. There's so many avenues of stupid this could go down, I really hope this is just some misguided attempt to spend time together.

Note that this was related to me via my wife, so he didn't get the "that's a good one" reaction I gave her.

I'm considering going as some sort of case study.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As Palpatine pontificates about how Rey will join him, she begins to reach out to the Force for help. The Force responds and she hears the voices of Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Leia. Paxis does indicate it’s possible there could be other voices as well.

Sounds like Hayden Christensen is still cut from the movie. God-willing, please.

Hayden was originally casted as a ghost throughout the plot of the first cut of the movie, from beginning to end. He had several dialogue scenes interacting with Luke and Kylo. And was confirmed shooting with Mark Hamill on set--extensively.

The latest leaks indicate the ending was altered to not include the male figures powering Rey up to defeat Palpatine. This doesn't mean Hayden is cut from the movie, it just means he was cut from the ending. Your post's source is the second ending leak to not reference Hayden. Its a good sign.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Seems like theres a real chance that a significant portion of what everyone has been chattering about the last three months is at least partial bullcrap, according to reddit today. If everyone is basing their speculation on that.

• 2Salty

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
nice that you recognized it as your sandy vagina right away Chuk.

• 2Salty

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like theres a real chance that a significant portion of what everyone has been chattering about the last three months is at least partial bullcrap, according to reddit today. If everyone is basing their speculation on that.
It's a Star Wars movie by JJ Abrams, who needs leaks?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user