Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Thanks. I can now watch this to make myself feel better when I’m painting miniatures or playing video games and feeling like an unfuckable nerd.
Getting laid could help with that too...just saying.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

how is Cats the only movie with the balls to open up vs Star wars this week? everyone had to know starwars was a trainwreck coming, why didnt anyone call them on it?
Jumanji was last week. This xmas is pretty fucking weak for movies.
And, the question was how the fuck did the people involved with Cats, think THAT was going to stand up to starwars, even with it being total shit. Starwars is somehow not going to be the worst movie opening up tomorrow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
how is Cats the only movie with the balls to open up vs Star wars this week? everyone had to know starwars was a trainwreck coming, why didnt anyone call them on it?
And, the question was how the fuck did the people involved with Cats, think THAT was going to stand up to starwars, even with it being total shit. Starwars is somehow not going to be the worst movie opening up tomorrow.

I mean there is barely any crossover with audiences between those 2 movies.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I mean there is barely any crossover with audiences between those 2 movies.
What exactly are you trying to say?
1576805855345.png

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

They put Cats up next to Star Wars in order to take the heat off of themselves for making that freakshow of an atrocity. Fuck my eyeballs. Rebel Wilson in a spandex catsuit is far more vile than even Tubgirl. MY EYES, OH GOD MY EYES.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fuck you for posting this. I almost died watching these fucking retards. Cringe gave me chills.
what the fuck happened to today's youth? i cant remember ever getting upset like that over something in adulthood. maybe when i was a little kid on christmas morning or something. but as an adult? man i think the closest i came to that was when i saw Vince Neil in concert and he started dropping all his old Motley Crue songs and drunk 20s me started pumpin my fist in the air and screaming YEAH!. i wasnt weeping like an old woman though. holy shit. we are doomed as a society.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Saw the early show and had a good time. There's at least 3 movies worth of content jammed into this one film. I have a feeling that had someone sat down and plotted out the whole trilogy at the start they could have had a pretty baller bit of storytelling. Instead we have a mad dash Sprint to the finish which leaves big plot holes laying around.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I gotta say, revisiting Rogue One recently after just seeing it one time in the theaters was pretty great. It is a somewhat complicated story with everyone having their own agendas and I appreciated much more after how everything else Star Wars has gone to shit.

I actually liked Rogue One when it first came out. I thought it was awesome (albeit a little disheartening) that everybody died. I also found it anticlimactic that I already knew how the story ended, before the movie even began. But other than that? It was a good fucking film.

Plus, this.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I actually liked Rogue One when it first came out. I thought it was awesome (albeit a little disheartening) that everybody died. I also found it anticlimactic that I already knew how the story ended, before the movie even began. But other than that? It was a good fucking film.

Plus, this.

That scene made the entire movie for me. We'd seen Vader in duels where he kicked luke's ass and that's great. No complaints. That cemented him as a GOAT, but we'd never seen him just go ham on normies. Force choking the admiral doesn't really count.

We were always told that he was a super evil guy (and the costume obviously), never given any reason to doubt it, but we never were shown it. Rog1 showed us in a "yeah, that's pretty terrifying" kind of way.

It wasn't strictly necessary, but it was nice to finally see it.

• 1Like