Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Almost nothing of TLJ is mentioned in TROS if it could be avoided. This movie was full backpedaling on most of the TLJ fuckups.

Rose Tico is relegated to a background character, thankfully.
Rose/Finn "romance" is never mentioned, apparently never happened.
Canto Bight isn't mentioned, nor is DJ the codebreaker, or that whole fuckup of a mission.
Broom Kid isn't anywhere in the movie.
Snoke is mentioned once, his origin is briefly explained and then never mentioned again.
Vice-Admiral Holdo is namedropped once when someone mentions the possibility of performing a "Holdo maneuver" on enemy ships.
Poe's demotion and shenanigans in TLJ are never mentioned, he's the de-factor leader of the Resistance after Leia's death.
The "Battle of Crait" is mentioned once by Poe.
Ach-To is briefly visited, we see a couple porgs for precisely 2 seconds.
Wow.... If kennedy/iger let JJ retcon all that shit, than why the fuck they are still trying to defend TLJ??
Fuck you mickey

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
DEE11E5E-981E-46C2-A9E4-A91867DDC771.jpeg

C5685286-B20F-4917-A976-559B969EEC2D.jpeg

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Almost nothing of TLJ is mentioned in TROS if it could be avoided. This movie was full backpedaling on most of the TLJ fuckups.

Rose Tico is relegated to a background character, thankfully.
Rose/Finn "romance" is never mentioned, apparently never happened.
Canto Bight isn't mentioned, nor is DJ the codebreaker, or that whole fuckup of a mission.
Broom Kid isn't anywhere in the movie.
Snoke is mentioned once, his origin is briefly explained and then never mentioned again.
Vice-Admiral Holdo is namedropped once when someone mentions the possibility of performing a "Holdo maneuver" on enemy ships.
Poe's demotion and shenanigans in TLJ are never mentioned, he's the de-factor leader of the Resistance after Leia's death.
The "Battle of Crait" is mentioned once by Poe.
Ach-To is briefly visited, we see a couple porgs for precisely 2 seconds.

What's the excuse given for not doing the maneuver?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
havent seent he movie but I bet its a handwave reason like "There are just too many of them! Only magic lightning could take them all out"

Just know we will never, ever, see anything like this again.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rogue One was $155m opening while The Last Jedi was $220m. I'm going with 170, since there's enough to gobble the green goo up in the first 3 days.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I gotta say, revisiting Rogue One recently after just seeing it one time in the theaters was pretty great. It is a somewhat complicated story with everyone having their own agendas and I appreciated much more after how everything else Star Wars has gone to shit.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Here you guys go...something to pick us up before tomorrows massive disappointment.

Thanks. I can now watch this to make myself feel better when I’m painting miniatures or playing video games and feeling like an unfuckable nerd.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users