Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
get your Sith Troopers before they sell out!
starwars-blackseries-sithtrooper-inbox-360x360.jpg

sith-trooper-sdcc-skywalker-palpatinet.jpg

looks like that poster wasnt bullshit after all
starwars-episodeix-786x1200.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There's only supposed to be one red trooper. Cardinal. He trains (or trained) the young recruits. He was the only one with a different set of armor before phasma showed up.

He should also have a cape.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The other students Luke trained. They're supposed to show up like the power rangers and stomp shit for the last 5 mins of the movie.
Thats how they fuck you.
Instant spinoffs.
$$$
It's a literalfuck the fans that are OGs and give us your money for your children's psyche while we tear down everything you've loved.
And if you've got kids, they will exploit your wallet and feels to sell thier shit.
That Disney Princess Rey pink light up lightsaber?
Gotta get it for your kids now. Only at the Disney store. $499 preorders!

Fuck you Disney.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
No Rose Tico on the poster!?

Red Troopers look dumb, at least give them a different design rather than just painting them red. I think it's for toy sales, don't Stormtroopers sell really well? They put Toys r Us out of business with the last movie.

• 3Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The other students Luke trained. They're supposed to show up like the power rangers and stomp shit for the last 5 mins of the movie.
Thats how they fuck you.
Instant spinoffs.
$$$
It's a literalfuck the fans that are OGs and give us your money for your children's psyche while we tear down everything you've loved.
And if you've got kids, they will exploit your wallet and feels to sell thier shit.
That Disney Princess Rey pink light up lightsaber?
Gotta get it for your kids now. Only at the Disney store. $499 preorders!

Fuck you Disney.

My kids don’t like these Star Wars movies, my wife didn’t notice any Star Wars related fandom among the children she teaches in grade 5. I don’t think these movies are resonating as much with kids as Disney and the MSM would have you believe and wouldn’t be surprised if merchandise sales are lower than expected.

I just know my family won’t being seeing this in theatre after the last one, none of us can be bothered to watch Solo, and none of us give two shits about this franchise anymore.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
get your Sith Troopers before they sell out!
starwars-blackseries-sithtrooper-inbox-360x360.jpg

sith-trooper-sdcc-skywalker-palpatinet.jpg

looks like that poster wasnt bullshit after all
starwars-episodeix-786x1200.jpg

Is 3PO geared up for battle with a bandolier, bowcaster and like, rey’s staff on his back or some shit?

What the actual fuck am I looking at.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is 3PO geared up for battle with a bandolier, bowcaster and like, rey’s staff on his back or some shit?

What the actual fuck am I looking at.
everyone said that was a fake photo, even salty Hamill said so. but here we are, Sith Troopers in bright red.
if i had to guess, C3-PO found that stuff, maybe rey and chewie get captured and he comes in for the save.

• 1Barf

Siliconemelons

The emperor is back he makes a "new" new first order empire (red guys)

Kylo is is charge of the first order and rey is (barf barf barf)

Eventually they have to come together and fight the emperor

hold hands and vibrobate with your light saber, happy ending.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My kids don’t like these Star Wars movies, my wife didn’t notice any Star Wars related fandom among the children she teaches in grade 5. I don’t think these movies are resonating as much with kids as Disney and the MSM would have you believe and wouldn’t be surprised if merchandise sales are lower than expected.

I just know my family won’t being seeing this in theatre after the last one, none of us can be bothered to watch Solo, and none of us give two shits about this franchise anymore.

It may not be working but it was pretty clear in TLJ they were trying to market shit to the younger audience. The porgs, the crystal foxes, freeing space horses, etc.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

This means nothing. There were a small handful of us huge SW fans when i was a kid and we took constant low level shit for it, from 1977 as the first movie most of us ever saw in the theater until highschool in the late 80's, and we quickly learned to hide it because of the crap we got for it. It didn't become cool to like SW until the prequel era, as contrary as that seems. I just hired just under 110 people for my new store, of all ages, many with children, and I have connected with close to half of them as SW fans of varying degrees of passion. The ones with kids seem the most engaged of all of them because of their kids. I don't see what you are claiming at all.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the sad thing is their their predictions made me actually want to see this shitpile. i wanna see evil canibal ewoks sacfricing lesser ewoks to Palpy.

• 1Like