Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
reshoots this late means usually one thing. their private test screenings went BAD. like REALLY BAD and they got word from on high to do something , anything NOW. they dont even have an offical trailer yet and the big summer blockbusters are about done. they are in a panic at this point.

Not gonna comment on reshoots through September, but no trailers to this point means nothing.,

Episode 7 and 8 both dropped their first real trailers in october, a few weeks before tickets went on sale.

Siliconemelons

So...

The last 2, esp the last 1 was utter trash and it made it through test screenings fine.

So...

Did JJ make a GOOD film that they are now crapatizing?

Many agree the darker first cut of R1 would have been "better"

So where we go again.

Imo it's most likely a CYA for JJ so he can point to it and go "you would have liked my first vision better, but..."

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not gonna comment on reshoots through September, but no trailers to this point means nothing.,

Episode 7 and 8 both dropped their first real trailers in october, a few weeks before tickets went on sale.
...did you see 7 and 8?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

I am either horrified or incredibly proud that I feel the same way about just about everything as does RLM - I am torn between the two.

I will probably laugh myself into a coma if there is a time-travel plot. Would completely destroy all ties to the original universe and they may as well have the fucking Enterprise show up.

My only obvious prediction is that this movie will be terrible in ALL respects except CGI. Poor Daisy, you are so cute and being destroyed by your taking this role. You should call the kid that played young Anakin to find out what lies in store for you.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
This franchise is like pod racing, expect it's crashing and burning rather than crossing the finish line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The only way I'm going to find out how bad this film is will be reading about it or eventually subjecting myself to it via stream.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure I'll redbox it sometime next year just to see what a disaster it is.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
you're a fucking moron, even for this thread.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
the RLM guys stirred up a massive trollfest with their theory.

Star Wars is dead, anyway. Might as well let JJ have one last go at it's corpse before it is related to history. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the trolling was true, because nothing about the last two films has told me these people know how to conjure up a good story.