Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
only a dumb bitch would be offended that men found her attractive enough to be fapworthy. bitch should be happy she was remembered as being hot for a few years. cuz after RotJ she really let herself go and her career tanked.

I've got several very good female friends and this conversation has come up before. The consensus is that cool and normal chicks love being an object of desire but not just an object of desire and if you tell them you whacked to them, they usually respond with, that's awesome, I like that.

The stick in the muds and whackjobs feign indignation but also probably want nothing more than to be an object of desire and secretly want to be pee'd on and choked. If you tell them you whacked to them, they usually report you to HR for the victim points and weep in front of their sisters, then go home and stick a 12 inch black dildo in their ass.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It wasn't that. It was that some random just TOLD her at the store.

Creep factor is fairly high. Sure it's a little bit flattering but... um... ok?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

If a complete (attractive) stranger told me she was going to flick the bean to me, I'd immediately ask if I could watch.

Creep factor negated.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've got several very good female friends and this conversation has come up before. The consensus is that cool and normal chicks love being an object of desire but not just an object of desire and if you tell them you whacked to them, they usually respond with, that's awesome, I like that.

The stick in the muds and whackjobs feign indignation but also probably want nothing more than to be an object of desire and secretly want to be pee'd on and choked. If you tell them you whacked to them, they usually report you to HR for the victim points and weep in front of their sisters, then go home and stick a 12 inch black dildo in their ass.
thats true, but in this case Fisher relating that story shows that she didnt like men thinking of her as sexy enough to crank one out to her. im sure you get some beefcakey dude like Hemsworth, he would probably be flattered a chick would flick their bean to him. dude puts in a lot of work to be Thor. or he used to, now that they made him wear a fat suit, he is probably salty after all that gym time he puts in.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i dont think thats the point she was making, she was actually giving a warning to Ridley about star wars fans in general being creepy males for lead females. like, be careful around those losers who like star wars, they are gonna jack it to you with their icky weiners.

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Test screening so bad that your possibly paid or at least free entry test screeners walked out of the theater.

I look forward to the coming saltstorm greatly.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

If that was a legit reaction from the actual actors... its //'s to GOT final are unmistakable

it is going to be shit.

My co worker is super excited about it "It /can/ answer so many questions! that's why I want to see it!"

I am like, torrents bro...

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
We all know how this should end to save the franchise.

Palpatine fights and defeats Rey and Kylo and starts bragging how he's the ultimate force in the universe and no one can defeat him...

Then you hear a voice say "Defeat you, I will", and camera pans out to show Baby Yoda now about 100 years old in his prime light up his lightsaber and soundly defeat Palpatine.

The end.

Movie is a success, sells billions in merchandise.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
It’s interesting watching The Mandalorian succeed with near universal praise while the New Trilogy derps through the cultural zeitgeist.

I think this is because one of the two is actually a Star Wars story, and the other just takes place in the universe. Star Wars at its core isn’t just some tale told in space; it’s a tale about fathers and their sons, for fathers and their sons. The Mandalorian carries on this tradition while the new trilogy does not.

Hopefully Disney places more value in the future on the integrity of the IP, rather than attracting +10% female viewership.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If that was a legit reaction from the actual actors... its //'s to GOT final are unmistakable

it is going to be shit.

My co worker is super excited about it "It /can/ answer so many questions! that's why I want to see it!"

I am like, torrents bro...
Last time I tried torrenting, I got a CaD from some shady law firm wanting to offer me a 'settlement' of 500 euro for some backdoor hoe part one trillion, fuck torrents and vpn bs. Paying for the damn movie in the theatre probably hurts them more than torrenting, I get to laugh at all the DIsney bought empty seats and tell the tale.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I forgot this was even coming out. I'll wait till it releases on disney+. Fuck the sequel trilogy, it is unsalvagable imo.

• 3Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last time I tried torrenting, I got a CaD from some shady law firm wanting to offer me a 'settlement' of 500 euro for some backdoor hoe part one trillion, fuck torrents and vpn bs. Paying for the damn movie in the theatre probably hurts them more than torrenting, I get to laugh at all the DIsney bought empty seats and tell the tale.

Torrenting is mostly used as another word for pirating these days. I think most of the kids are streaming shit now?

Use github.com/Igglybuff/awesome-piracy#hd-streaming to avoid the CnD legal trolls.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Torrenting is mostly used as another word for pirating these days. I think most of the kids are streaming shit now?

Use github.com/Igglybuff/awesome-piracy#hd-streaming to avoid the CnD legal trolls.
yeah, torrenting is illegal and if you plan on keeping that copy for yourself. then buy the fucking thing. if you just wanna see what shit is all about then just stream it and forget about it. its not even illegal.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Though the characters Finn and Poe will not be lovers, Abrams said the representation will still be apparent.

• 1Mother of God

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i swear these people reboot and "update" these beloved franchises just to ruin them. then they call you names for hating what they done. when they are done ruing it they move on to another franchise to destroy. it sure doesnt feel like these people understand or even liked Star Wars.

• 1Picard

Siliconemelons

Finn HAS to be teh gay if he didn't instantly become smitten by the piece of HOT ASIAN ASS that threw herself at him - only answer!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users