Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ajyvtsg7nf641.png

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So who the fuck was palpatine jr and why is this the first we are hearing about that character. Fucking clown shoes

• 1Let's Go
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 users

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Always amusing reading the edgelords jumping on the bandwagon to hate something they haven’t seen.

I thought it was good but a little convoluted at times. Some things made little sense (eg how did Palpatine survive and build an entire hidden super weapon fleet). Here is my order of Star Wars films ranked:

Return of the Jedi
Empire Strikes back
A New Hope
Rogue One
Rise of Skywalker
The Force Awakens
Solo
The Last Jedi
The Phantom Menace
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the clones

I think empire is overrated relative to RoTJ and personally I thought TLJ was better than any of the prequels.

• 5Cringe
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Snoke is no longer Snoke. His name is now Snorkel, bother for how gay as shit his character was and for how gay as shit the movies were.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I haven't seen it, won't, but wanted to suggest this for those who think it's an OK movie and would be better is not for TLJ

It's an unbalanced teeter totter

Remember how bad TLJ was, and ro offset, TROS was only this good. If TLJ was an better, imagine how much worse TROS would be.

spronk

FPS noob
I think empire is overrated relative to RoTJ and personally I thought TLJ was better than any of the prequels.

there are hundreds of memes from the prequels. The only TLJ memes are green milk nipples. Checkmate, Snoke

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone that doesn't have 'Empire' #1 and 'Last Jedi' #FuckingLast is either mentally handicapped or not a Star Wars fan.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I haven't seen it, won't, but wanted to suggest this for those who think it's an OK movie and would be better is not for TLJ

It's an unbalanced teeter totter

Remember how bad TLJ was, and ro offset, TROS was only this good. If TLJ was an better, imagine how much worse TROS would be.

What?

Why are you giving advice what think about a movie you have not seen? Herp derp

spronk

FPS noob
Anyone that doesn't have 'Empire' #1 and 'Last Jedi' #FuckingLast is either mentally handicapped or not a Star Wars fan.

only someone who hasn't rewatched Attack of the Clones recently can say that. search your feelings, you know it to be true

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I dunno, in the same way that I respect the prequels because at least George Lucas had (a little too much) vision, I vaguely respect Rian Johnson for wanting to do something different while also absolutely despising him and wanting him to die a horrific death for what that 'something different' ended up being. Johnson's open contempt for Star Wars fans is less damaging to the mythos/setting than Abrams' lack of respect and creativity.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also, I might have given The Last Jedi a pass if Rian had done 3 different things.

1. Luke Skywalker survives for a showdown in 9.

Happened on paper but Kiri hart had a lot of pull.

The persons (plural, Rian losing his trilogy is a consequence, 2 people in total held responsible) responsible for this decision has since been fired from VP of Story as of February 2019.

1577135481232.png

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
RoTS was better than all the new ones even with Haydens bad acting

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I saw it yesterday and already forgot how the rando rebels defeated 9,000 war ready star destroyers. 5/10 not bad enough to get angry like the last movie not good enough to remember

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They used the time-honored Russian strategy of throwing tons of 'just people' at the military and it worked.

Sith Troopers were such a let down.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
I watched it this weekend. Virtually all of the things that sucked about it were related to trying to un-fuck what Johnson did in TLJ. His ideas might have worked in a vaccum, but you don't pick the 8th chapter in a sprawling, 9 chapter story to take bold new directions. This led to awkwardly accelerated shit like Palpy's podcast and trying to re-insert some menace into the overall story, since by the end of TLJ, Snoke was dead, Hux was a fucking joke and Kylo was an ineffective and conflicted antagonist. I lay this lack of cohesion at the feet of Iger, Kennedy and whoever else didn't think it best to maybe plan the trilogy in a better way.

On balance, I enjoyed it. Yeah, lots of fan service, lightsaber fighting and questionable writing, but at least it tried going back to being grand and epic. I still found it satisfying, even if tying up some of the many loose ends felt forced.

• 1Solidarity