Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't talk shit about the Peebs, he's the only man to ever survive a Jaws attack.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Don't talk shit about the Peebs, he's the only man to ever survive a Jaws attack.

How the fuck would you know this!? WHO knows this Gavinmad Gavinmad ?! WTF were you looking at Jaws 4?

Yup. Dead as a door nail I'd assume!

Sure nuff...He's alive! Total Weapon confirmation.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh and that movie poster for Solo just brought back a horrible memory from 20 years ago.

the trailer!
this was on during every commercial break on Fox for what seemed like years.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
oh and that movie poster for Solo just brought back a horrible memory from 20 years ago.

the trailer!
this was on during every commercial break on Fox for what seemed like years.
Was that a Klingon d'k tahg?

Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-Klingon-D-k-tahg-1.jpg

• 1Worf

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I forgot how much I loved peebles back in the day. Rappin, Posse, Full eclipse. So many classics.

• 1Mother of God

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Could we instead make this into a Mario Van Peebles thread? Better than the current title and topic.

I didn’t realize he directed NJC. So diverse. Such artiste. Much Sonny Spoon.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Could we instead make this into a Mario Van Peebles thread? Better than the current title and topic.

giphy (3).gif

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Another post-mortem installment.

This one brought to you by a reknown Rise of Skywalker editor, by the name of Maryann Brandon, who has worked on some very big AAA movies.

1589444451209.png

Kennedy "Put more hours into editing"

JJ "Nah I'm good, love. Enjoy."

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I apologize in advance FOHbros...

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure Ice T was ever not a sellout. Couldn't figure out why people thought he was a thug other than being typecast.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
wasnt it the joke that NWA was all black guys from the suburbs pretending to be from the streets?

I never heard that one. We weren't allowed to say the name of that group because most of the rednecks at my school thought NWA was the Northwest Wrasslin Alliance, and if you told them what the N really meant .... well it didn't matter who you were, you couldn't do that.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm not sure Ice T was ever not a sellout. Couldn't figure out why people thought he was a thug other than being typecast.
I mean he sold drugs and stole car stereos as a kid. But he did movies and all kinds of shit like that pretty early into his career so not sure how the Rappin' thing threw anyone off.