a0c2929a-af52-4ca1-8504-a4c9a7bd226c-divisive.jpg

:emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger:

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, finally got around to watching this. Watched the first two (7,8) again to get caught up.
7 is still fun. Seen it a couple of times already and liked it the 3rd go around.

8 was fucking hard to watch a second time. Had to keep fast forwarding. I remember being entertained the first time but I was at a theatre with a huge 3D screen. Effects were glorious. Second time on the small screen really shows how bad this film is. Garbage.

Was hoping Abrams could redeem it in the final film. Nope.

9 just sucks. Story was all over the place and I had no idea what the fuck was going on and didn't care. I really liked Fin in the first movie and he held his own in the second but they fucking sidelined him in the third. None of the other actors are worth a shit, except Rey. She was ok in 9 but the story was so bad I it didn't matter. What a waste of time.

Man they really fucked the franchise with those last two films. If I hadn't just started watching Mandalorian I would consider Star Wars dead. Baby Yoda saved them though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They're going to shitcan the sequel trilogy as soon as Kennedy's contract isn't renewed in late 2021.

Bob Iger considers TLJ disastrous and used the phrase "Its another TLJ" to describe the first cut of Rise of Skywalker before he ordered re-shoots.

His opinion of the sequel trilogy was revealed in that moment. He considers it a mistake, if he felt that way by Episode 8, what makes the Disney dicksuckers on FoH think that he won't approve of shitcanning the entire sequel trilogy as soon as its politically acceptable to do so? Because Episode 9 hadn't even released yet and he was already referring to TLJ as shit. What could Iger possibly think about Episode 9 doing less money than Joker at the box office?

Do the math kids.

He's not a fan of the sequel trilogy, nor is he a fan of Rise of Skywalker failing to outperform Joker at the box office.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure he's a fan of a fat bottom line. Could always just ask Favreau and Waititi to knock out a trilogy.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone who thinks ET on the Atari was the worst video game ever clearly never played it and certainly never played Jedi Arena.

Or Empire Strikes Back for that matter.

And that's only using examples in the Star Wars theme.

• 1Like

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Anyone who thinks ET on the Atari was the worst video game ever clearly never played it and certainly never played Jedi Arena.

I spent every minute I was allowed to on that ESB game, and it was awesome. Don't take pot shots at my childhood, man.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm sure he's a fan of a fat bottom line. Could always just ask Favreau and Waititi to knock out a trilogy.

Crazy to think that Disney could have had a fat bottom line & an awesome trilogy. Yet here we are, bowl cut asians & a horrible regurgitation of the original trilogy. The PREQUELS are better than this mess, let that settle in lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crazy to think that Disney could have had a fat bottom line & an awesome trilogy. Yet here we are, bowl cut asians & a horrible regurgitation of the original trilogy. The PREQUELS are better than this mess, let that settle in lol.

The prequels were definitely braver.

I mean, among other things, they had to redesign loads of tech for it whereas 7-9 just added a bit of rust to existing spaceships like the Falcon and gave the X-Wings and TIEs a paint job. Stylistically the prequels were far cooler. Shame the scripts weren't terribly good and Christensen was lacklustre.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i never played jedi arena, but just watching it one minute you can tell that you want to have your lightsaber defect the other color lightening coming at you, or it depletes your force shield.

i honestly don't know wtf was happening in ET when i played as a kid, all i remember is i run away from the fbi guys, i fall down a hole, i stretch my neck and i float up.

this is literally playing the game for hours, cuz that was all you had and yars revenge is pretty fucking hard.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think one of my all time favourite games on the Atari was Vanguard.

I mean, it plays the Hawkmen descending theme from Flash Gordon when you pick up energy cells and those colours... double rainbow!

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I spent every minute I was allowed to on that ESB game, and it was awesome. Don't take pot shots at my childhood, man.
the AT-AT one is fun for a good while. that little dot when you got it on the money and blew those fuckers up gives you a little tingle in your tummy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They're going to shitcan the sequel trilogy as soon as Kennedy's contract isn't renewed in late 2021.

Bob Iger considers TLJ disastrous and used the phrase "Its another TLJ" to describe the first cut of Rise of Skywalker before he ordered re-shoots.

His opinion of the sequel trilogy was revealed in that moment. He considers it a mistake, if he felt that way by Episode 8, what makes the Disney dicksuckers on FoH think that he won't approve of shitcanning the entire sequel trilogy as soon as its politically acceptable to do so? Because Episode 9 hadn't even released yet and he was already referring to TLJ as shit. What could Iger possibly think about Episode 9 doing less money than Joker at the box office?

Do the math kids.

He's not a fan of the sequel trilogy, nor is he a fan of Rise of Skywalker failing to outperform Joker at the box office.

What do you mean "shitcan the sequel trilogy"? Like they're going to say all of that canon is now acid trip canon and we're going back to legends? The movies are released, how can they be shit canned?