StarCraft 2

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't do anything and can log in to play Campaign now, for 2 hours now (midnight CET)

I have to say, yuck, feels a bit like world of starcraft.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I didn't do anything and can log in to play Campaign now, for 2 hours now (midnight CET)

I have to say, yuck, feels a bit like world of starcraft.
The release is region based, for euro it was midnight CET, for US it's midnight PST I believe and so on.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fucking AAA title, rebinding keys for kerrigan doesn't fucking work. Now I have to figure out how to edit the files for keybindings since as far as I remember they didn't work in the original one either and that's how I fixed it. But like seriously, how do you miss such a fucking obvious bug.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
I'm really regretting not starting the campaign on brutal. On normal all you have to do is max on corpse roaches and A move through the map.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Man being able to switch regions is nice. Only stuck here for a few more months but being able to play a game without timing out every minute is nice.

Nice to see the custom games are just as retarded in Euro land though. Oh gee, Desert Strike is #1, yay?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Campaign: Fantastic cutscenes as can be expected of Blizzard. Extremely disappointed in the gameplay so far, mostly due to the WoWification as Quinloe pointed out.

These hacks are done, I think.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man being able to switch regions is nice. Only stuck here for a few more months but being able to play a game without timing out every minute is nice.

Nice to see the custom games are just as retarded in Euro land though. Oh gee, Desert Strike is #1, yay?
going to buy this weekend, you down for some 2v2?!

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Anyone else buy from amazon? Checked my order and it says it won't be here till the 14th, but they are generally good about getting things out early to meet the release date.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Campaign: Fantastic cutscenes as can be expected of Blizzard. Extremely disappointed in the gameplay so far, mostly due to the WoWification as Quinloe pointed out.

These hacks are done, I think.
Zerus is annoying the fuck out of me. This is not RTS, this is bullshit. Chrysalis Mission on Brutal? NP, 120 supply left and base intact when timer comes down. First boss on Brutal? fuck this.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone else buy from amazon? Checked my order and it says it won't be here till the 14th, but they are generally good about getting things out early to meet the release date.
Did you select release day shipping when you bought it? Mine shipped out yesterday.

Tenks

Too nervous about spoilers in this thread so I'm out until I finish the campaign. If you wish to have your information added to the OP please PM me instead of reply in here.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Heh... got placed into bronze. Not sure who I fought but they fucked me up. One guy at the 5 minute mark dropped a CC with the cannon on it directly in my base.. what shame.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Haven't paid attention to patch changes since... GSL S2.

Do certain zerg buildings still spawn broodlings when destroyed?
Can forcefields be destroyed before T3 units?
Can zerg break a turtling terran before broodlords, assuming equal supply?
Are marauders still spammed like crazy in TvP?

Watching rets stream, do workers automatically go to minerals at the start of the game now?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So is the campaign any less retarded and dumb than that jumbled mess of shit that was WoL?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Haven't paid attention to patch changes since... GSL S2.

Do certain zerg buildings still spawn broodlings when destroyed?
Can forcefields be destroyed before T3 units?
Can zerg break a turtling terran before broodlords, assuming equal supply?
Are marauders still spammed like crazy in TvP?

Watching rets stream, do workers automatically go to minerals at the start of the game now?
1) every building that can't attack itself
2) they are destroyed by massive ground units, not hallucinations tho
3) yes, ling/bling/muta, vipers, roach/hydra
4) no

Yeah, starting workers automatically go mine, which helps combat lag and fps drops at the start.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Played WoL up to just below Masters level with Z and P but it's been like a year now, not really sure why I stopped playing or if I want to play but if I do what's the channel for RR?

Tenks

1) every building that can't attack itself
2) they are destroyed by massive ground units, not hallucinations tho
3) yes, ling/bling/muta, vipers, roach/hydra
4) no

Yeah, starting workers automatically go mine, which helps combat lag and fps drops at the start.
Should also note that your workers going automatically is a gameplay option. In general I don't know why you wouldn't want it but I've seen quite a few pros play w/o it since it makes 3-3 splits easier.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider

It's a shame that custom map selection on starcraft2 is no where near as good as it was on warcraft3, the way blizzard handled that section of the game was just retarded.