StarCraft 2

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
After watching some streams I think mech is actually worse in HOTS TvP than it was in WOL.

Hell mech in TvZ is pretty bad in HOTS at the moment.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Definitely put it on brutal unless you just care about easy winning (most people ugh). Still, not teribbly hard in the campaign even at that setting.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Either I'm really bad or I'm playing against really good people that are doing their placements.. fuck

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely put it on brutal unless you just care about easy winning (most people ugh). Still, not teribbly hard in the campaign even at that setting.
Ive tried brutal, but the Zeros wow Level was just crazy fucking stupid, i gave up After 5 or so tries.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it's pretty lame they undid the finale of WoL within an hour of HotS (re-zerging Kerrigan)
it's pretty much retcon levels of eyerolling

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Don't forget MLG is on this weekend!

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...r_Championship

Boys: Innovation, Flash, Bomber, MKP, Polt, Taeja, MVP, Life, Parting, Seed
Anti-Boys: Huk, Goswser, Ret

Ro4:

Life vs MVP
Flash vs Innovation

Life vs Flash

Flash wins MLG
Might watch a bit of this just to see where the game has gone...

What happened to naniwa, jaedong, stephano?

do the two foreigners suck now and jaedong not up to par?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Game was pretty nice but the upgrades you get completely trivialize the game at times. The Roach upgrade is stupidly OP, being able to spawn 2drones at a time lets you beat brutal "normal" maps easily even if you suck like me since you can build a full base quickly and spam defenses even when you suck at macro or micro.

Not sure about the "wow" complaints either. This shit was being done in War3 before WoW even released, that's actually what made the war3 campaign style original and imo much better than usual RTS campaigns which tend to be custom AI games otherwise which is boring and repetitive.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good to know its just as stupid was WoL.
and it gets even dumber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w38MM7A1deM

check out minutes 5:15, 14:00, 23:00 and 27:00 to see what is "real time strategy" today
wink.png

Not sure about the "wow" complaints either. This shit was being done in War3 before WoW even released, that's actually what made the war3 campaign style original and imo much better than usual RTS campaigns which tend to be custom AI games otherwise which is boring and repetitive.
please, name the War 3 campaign mission that is even remotely comparable to the video up there.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What's the OP roach upgrade?
Vile Roach when you get the evolution mission. It makes it so all their attacks slows the enemy by 75%, both movement AND attackspeed. The attackspeed slow completely trivializes everything. I didn't bother making roaches cause they were too retarded. Note that in the last few missions I had self resurecting life stealing ultralisks that I could start producing like 2mins into missions, so it's not like it was the only stupid upgrade but you get that one early and roaches are low cost low tier and burrow=invulnerability against the AI most of the time.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Corpser looks more fun. I am at the point where I have to choose, and enemy slow just seems cheesy and boring
Oh yeah if you want to use roaches and not make them broken the corpser one is probably more fun. I just didn't bother using them but wasn't planning to anyway. Zerglings and Ultras all the way baby.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
and it gets even dumber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w38MM7A1deM

check out minutes 5:15, 14:00, 23:00 and 27:00 to see what is "real time strategy" today
wink.png

please, name the War 3 campaign mission that is even remotely comparable to the video up there.
Haha thats awesomely bad. And yeah nothing in WC3 is like that save maybe that extra panda bullshit added after the game was released.

wink.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Might watch a bit of this just to see where the game has gone...

What happened to naniwa, jaedong, stephano?

do the two foreigners suck now and jaedong not up to par?
Jaedong is nowhere near close to top zerg, naniwa and stephano are 2 foreigners against a sea of koreans, their odds of winning stuff in a game where good pros have 60% winrate aren't exactly high.