Lucifron
Nerchio
MVP

D:
Feast
Dimaga
Thorzain
Stephano

I have no idea how these could turn out, if anyone shows up with their A game, they advance. It's like a GSL and the koreans aren't even favorites.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
and there goes the NA scene...

At least I still have Demuslim (and Polt! lololol) to cheer for.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Wow, definitely unexpected. I guess it was the gloating that got him.

Idr[A] ?
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well.. I mean, calling the community that basically supports your entire existence in the sport and pays all of your bills a bunch of fucks and then laughing at them about it.. yeah..

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
WTF zero Terrans out in the Azubu vs IM GSTL match?! Has that ever happened before? I'm pissed.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Idra and SC2 are like a really bad, abusive marriage, except SC2 can't get up and leave. It's all on Idra, and he hates the fucking game, so idk why he continues to play. He could stream himself playing with his nutsack and I'm sure 10,000 people would watch it at this point.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Idra and SC2 are like a really bad, abusive marriage, except SC2 can't get up and leave. It's all on Idra, and he hates the fucking game, so idk why he continues to play. He could stream himself playing with his nutsack and I'm sure 10,000 people would watch it at this point.
If you saw him play BW, it was exactly the same, except there weren't that many eyeballs on him and most of the western progamers behaved similarly - Nony, Artosis, Incontrol, Machine...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He sounds like if you went to a party with him, he'd be the dude everyone wanted to punch in the face when he opened his mouth.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you saw him play BW, it was exactly the same, except there weren't that many eyeballs on him and most of the western progamers behaved similarly - Nony, Artosis, Incontrol, Machine...
Yeah I've heard Artosis was a major douche when he was a progamer lol.

And everyone says Idra is quiet and introverted irl, so he probably wouldn't talk, and apparently he doesn't rage irl. It's the Protoss that makes him rage... and me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
To be fair.. Terran make him rage, as well as Zerg, as well as fucks, bad players, people that all-in, people that play unpredictably, people that breathe, cats, false fans, fans, other players, humans.