Stardew Valley

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'll add #23. The first Sprinkler you get (1 copper bar, 1 iron bar) is dogshit. It literally only waters 4 squares. It isn't like the ones you see on these videos, lol. (I thought it was)

iannis

Musty Nester
I had to stop playing it because it was preventing me from writing lab reports for two different classes. It was really bad. I kept going "Okay I'll go to bed and then stop" and then get up and start watering crops immediately....
So much this

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
For affection, once you get fruit trees around the outer edge of the greenhouse (You can plant them outside of the normal "ground" area, and you get like 14 or so total with the spacing required) you can basically walk around town handing everyone fruit, since they sell for a pretty shit amount overall. The same (except the kids/Sam) works by just turning your eggs/milk into mayo/cheese and handing them out. It isn't as fast as tossing people birthday loved presents, but when you've got time to kill, it's worthwhile.

And yeah, the only sprinklers worth it are the last two, really.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hrm, good question. Mine's up to date but it could be that since I'm on an old save that it is still letting me do it, as I replanted two of my trees yesterday.

Edit: And apparently, it was definitely patched. Just tried it after whacking down a sapling and it won't let me throw another one down in the same spot. Never mind!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Friend got me this for Christmas. I guess I've had it 3 days and I have 36 hours into it. It is so gooooood.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I bought a copy for the girl and myself a couple of weeks ago and just poured like 50 hours in. Wish it had some kind of functional and well done co-op though. I read its coming, but yeah, I already feel like I've won the game, kind of at a loss of what else to do- besides get richer.

iannis

Musty Nester
They added some new maps a while back.

Once you beat the game you basically beat the game. It's fun to keep around and play every so often. I went back to it when they released the new maps and had a pretty good time in it again.

Once you hit that "get richer" point, all there really is left to do is to... well, nothing really. You win. :D

Game is more about the journey than the destination. You can't lose. I don't think it's possible to open the greenhouse before the first winter, even if you get lucky with the gypsie wagon. You make little challenges like that for yourself.

Kinda getting the itch for Tropico again.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Do they have any plans to bring this into the multiplayer space? Seems like it could make a significant chunk of change if they could generate some servers or allow players to join servers al a Minecraft. Definitely an interesting game and has a lot of replay value.

norp

Bronze Squire
Actually the multiplayer element is being worked on, but there aren't a lot of details yet regarding it. Stardew is a pretty brilliant game and it will be interesting to see how they approach multiplayer with it, pretty excited about it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I picked this up on my Switch and then later during the Autumn sale and I love this game. I don't care for the social part of the game, but the other stuff is pretty fun! I wish they could have a cross-play option between the Switch and PC so I could literally play my farm anywhere.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How do you guys like my cellar layout?

BtnYepP.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
TFW you realize the reason the bus needs to be repaired is because Pam was driving drunk and crashed it.

hzHIdYv.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users