Starfield - Fallout fallout that isn't ES6

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see industry sales strategies by month, but traditionally isn't it far more valuable to release in late October or mid-November than any other month of the year? There is a reason Call of Duty is on this cycle, is there not?

If the game has taken this long to develop and been delayed this long, why not give the team one more month of polish and pick the most optimal release month(s)?

Who knows, maybe their fiscal ends in September and they want some of the revenue in 2023. I can't imagine it will hurt them at all.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
please don't suck
please don't suck
please don't suck
please don't suck
please don't suck
please don't suck

• 5Like
  • 2Seriously?
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Based on the trailer alone, for a game coming out in half a year, this game is going to be a fucking mess of a clusterfuck.

Yeah, definitely not buying this at launch.

This is going to be one of those games like No Mans Sky and Cyberpunk 2077 that are not going to be worth playing until months after release.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Based on the trailer alone, for a game coming out in half a year, this game is going to be a fucking mess of a clusterfuck.

This is going to be one of those games like No Mans Sky and Cyberpunk 2077 that are not going to be worth playing until months after release.
I made an amazing return on Rhystic study, I liked it a lot back when Canadian Highlander was popular and picked up hundreds of copies.....which I had gotten a lot more foils though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Cyberpunk was pretty great at launch as long as you weren't on a peasant system

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Caliane

Skyrim was 2011.
Fallout 4 was 2015.

(nov 11th and nov 10th in regards to that question.)

its been 8 years. that bethesda is even capable of making a good game at all is up for grabs.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Skyrim was 2011.
Fallout 4 was 2015.

(nov 11th and nov 10th in regards to that question.)

its been 8 years. that bethesda is even capable of making a good game at all is up for grabs.
Bro Fallout 76 man!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well they haven't made a good one since 2002, so its not looking good.
I mean thats a fucking opinion at most there bro. Because skyrim and Fallout 4 disagree. I have 1000s of hours in those games combined both vanilla and with mods. My kid has like 1000 hours in fallout 4 and says its his all time favorite game ever.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every game theyve released has been a broken piece of trash when it released. It was only till the mods that made it come together quickly after the launches. Cause the patches would take wayy to fkn long to play the game in the vanilla state. Ill pick it up shortly after release if I hear it doesnt crash every 5 minutes or burn up my graphics card.

Cybsled

Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 both have us start the games in a nice peaceful home/vault.

Starfield will probably split the difference: we will start in a nice house, then it turns out it is a VR simulation and we are in space prison

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It will be great... In five years.
1678489079843.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Every game theyve released has been a broken piece of trash when it released. It was only till the mods that made it come together quickly after the launches. Cause the patches would take wayy to fkn long to play the game in the vanilla state. Ill pick it up shortly after release if I hear it doesnt crash every 5 minutes or burn up my graphics card.
I pretty much 100%'d Skyrim and FO4 at release. Even if they had bugs they weren't broken pieces of trash.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users