Starfield - Fallout fallout that isn't ES6

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
eh, I liked everything but the story. There were plenty of issues, though. Was Skyrim nominated?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
sseth kindof shits on it pretty hard. I don't think I've ever seen him shit on something so much.
Has anyone made a "Fast travel to next story event" yet? The constant ship animations/sequences are incredibly tedious, I found like 2 artifacts and haven't touched it since.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Vanilla skyrim was an amazing and complete game, worthy of goty with zero mods.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Asshat competition making me double check whether people are still campaigning.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I played Vanilla Skyrim and it had character, it had a soul, it had good story surrounded by many other smaller tales. The world was huge but yet felt like it was handmade. Nothing like Starfield. Stanfield world to me seems sterile, has no soul, no humor.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I just realized the install of this game is the size of Witcher 3 (all DLC) and Cyberpunk 2077 (base) combined. WTF.

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Some of this game had to have been designed by an ai.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1700979259131.png

GOTY

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
its-still (2).gif

I'm still playing it and having fun. I'm on my first NG+ and surprisingly finding stuff that I missed when I was running around the first time. It's actually kind of nice knowing how stuff plays out where I can jump back and forth between various quests to try to maximize some sort of progression. I know which missions requests that I enjoyed the most, and some of the dialogue responses, while not as much as I would hope for, are fun.

I don't know for whatever reason the game is just fun to me. Maybe I'm a doctor 😉

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 502002

I'm still playing it and having fun. I'm on my first NG+ and surprisingly finding stuff that I missed when I was running around the first time. It's actually kind of nice knowing how stuff plays out where I can jump back and forth between various quests to try to maximize some sort of progression. I know which missions requests that I enjoyed the most, and some of the dialogue responses, while not as much as I would hope for, are fun.

I don't know for whatever reason the game is just fun to me. Maybe I'm a doctor 😉
Ive seen all the press etc. Ill pick up the game when it gets its first major DLC / expansion / whatever. The biggest complaint I keep hearing is that the procedurally generated stuff just becomes "same-y" way too quick and shit isnt as rewarding as it should be. Never mind the modding situation and how its stifled for w/e reason.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Ive seen all the press etc. Ill pick up the game when it gets its first major DLC / expansion / whatever. The biggest complaint I keep hearing is that the procedurally generated stuff just becomes "same-y" way too quick and shit isnt as rewarding as it should be. Never mind the modding situation and how its stifled for w/e reason.
I'm definitely not powering through my second run, but I am finding it pretty enjoyable still. I figure once I get this done I'll wait for the first expansion, and give it a shot, and really dive down deep with mods and what have you. I think the modding tools are supposed to come out and beginning of the year, and it'll be neat to see you one ends up developing over the course of 2024.

It's definitely not game of the year, but at least to me it's fun.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely bizarre, though those responses from the support staff look eerily similar to canned AI responses to me. This was a good game, but it was far from a great game. The original score was the best part of the entire production. Sad!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Was browsing through Reddit and came across a NoSodiumStarfield sub, which I guess is a response to all the negativity that has overtaken the main Starfield sub, heh. Some real zealous fanatics on there. The main one has some crazy jerks who thinks anyone who likes the game are mindless consumers but the NSS sub merely thinks the opposite, that everyone actually will love the game once they stop being sheep listening to negative social media. Such bizarre tribalism.

Last edited: