Stargate Reboot Trilogy

Caliane

It jumped the shark for me alot earlier.

Re-occuring villains was its deathknell for me. Humanizing these utterly alien gods, totally removed all threat from them. As well as the complete and total focus on making SG:1 characters demigods. The entire galaxy revolves around 4 humans.. particularly by the end. the series would have been MUCH better if the people were more disposable, and the series focused more on the organization as a whole. by the end of the series they all have fucking magic powers.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I loved ba'al, even when he was CEO ba'al. First time a saw Oberyn in GoT, I was like hey it's Ba'al jr.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Still upset the Asgard blew themselves up. Thor was win. I loved that one "clip episode" where they are debating whether to end the SG program/the SG team, then they get Thor to beam in and basically say "Keep SG command or we won't be pleased" and all the politicians piss themselves and vote to keep the SG program open ;p
To this day one of my fav episodes, even being a 'recap' filler episode.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Favourite episode it probably Window of Opportunity, though there's quite a few great ones.
Window of Opportunity is one of those magical tv episodes I can put on that never fails to cheer me up. MacGuyver and Teal'c learning how to juggle just hits the perfect happy spot.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To this day one of my fav episodes, even being a 'recap' filler episode.
They did like their clip shows in the early seasons, but they were usually decent. Building up the hate for Kinsey in them was the norm.