Arative
Ahn'Qiraj Raider
- 3,233
- 5,297
I'm torn listening to this. Not a fan of alt universe but like daniel. Still mad we aren't getting more Stargate.
I'm torn listening to this. Not a fan of alt universe but like daniel. Still mad we aren't getting more Stargate.
I think with a 307 alt universe would have been fine because those things had all the Asgard / Alteran tech built right into them as they were coming off the assembly line by the time of SGU. That would be a monstrous power jump for an Earth that didn't even have gate travel yet and could catch up to a galaxy still dominated by the Goa'uld. Earth would still be on the back foot but not the silly disadvantage SG1 had in the earlier seasons and the ship would be a character in that way since there would be no replacing it.
Its a shame regardless.

Bezos has a findom fetish.Classic Amazon. Doubled down on woke to try to bring in "new fans" to the franchise.