Stargirl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well....

Do we think Henry is 100% gone? In comics no body means anything is possible.... If he does manage to come back I suppose the team will accept him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
My gut tells me he is 100%.

I want to see the janitor kicking some more ass.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
My gut tells me he is 100%.

I want to see the janitor kicking some more ass.

With respect to the 100% from the comics

Brainwave Jr had the ability to project mental illusions. This actually became an issue as he went Scarlet Witch type delusional (over two decades before she did) and started creating illusions that he believed himself. Its possible that they are adapting this part of his power set for a fake-out

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Would make zero sense for the writers to kill off a prominent character so early in the story. 100% ain't dead.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would make zero sense for the writers to kill off a prominent character so early in the story. 100% ain't dead.

Was this episode a fakeout? Does the kid in the comics have the power to fool his dad into thinking he died and also feed his dad extra power? Doesn't make sense to me to do that but I guess if they are deepfaking us so the kid can come in at the last minute and Millennium Falcon away the bad guys during the season finale.

Also everyone on this show is so fucking good but Luke Wilson is just better. I hope he sticks around for S2.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, most of the teenagers are medium level annoying. Cindy is the best of them, she's a very likeable psychopath.
Luke Wilson is definitely the star of the show(and the most heroic!), and Amy Smart is pretty great too.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Was this episode a fakeout? Does the kid in the comics have the power to fool his dad into thinking he died and also feed his dad extra power? Doesn't make sense to me to do that but I guess if they are deepfaking us so the kid can come in at the last minute and Millennium Falcon away the bad guys during the season finale.
Dude, you know the rules. No body = ain't dead.

• 1Solidarity

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dunno, most of the teenagers are medium level annoying. Cindy is the best of them, she's a very likeable psychopath.
Luke Wilson is definitely the star of the show(and the most heroic!), and Amy Smart is pretty great too.
well see how the show goes. Courtney is in her idyllic, but stupid phase.
having her transition into a capable team leader, wonder how the actress will do, as well as the writing for it.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I gotta say the show did not disappoint with respect to the ISA's evil plan. They had to make the number be as high as 25% so that the good guys would still have solid reason to do what they are doing. If it had been, say, 0.25%, it would still mean several hundred thousand people but the mandate to stop them would be far more questionable.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, I'm not sure how to interpret the evil plan of eliminating racism and giving everyone universal healthcare. I did laugh, though.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Hes dead.jpg

• 1Worf

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Not sure why Brainwave decided to play illusion games at the end instead of just waltzing in and wasting Wildcat.
Boy, I bet those CW writers were triggered hard by the panoramic end scene.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah you have to suspend disbelief when it comes to something like that. In all honesty the good guys had no business winning any of that fight.