StarOcean 5 : Integrity and Faithlessness

Vinen

God is dead
Was SO3 the one where they enter the 4th dimension, cease to exist but because they love each other very hard they re-exist or some stupid shit?

Need a JRPG where they don't beat the ultimate evil thanks to friendship bracelets and pinky swears.
Yes.
Game was a complete trainwreck.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Loved this game, and i thought Ashton as a playable character was tons of fun.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Square could totally capitalize on Capcoms monster (haha pun) hit MH4U by releasing an action combat online mission system with this where you grow your character over time.

Fuck Capcom. Fuck them for keeping the good online combat games away from me.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My cousin recently bought Tokienden Kiwami or something, he said its more fun than MH and hes been playing it pretty religiously. I checked it out but as i could never get into MH this was not much different. Plus im pretty much against buying most ported games to begin with.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
My cousin recently bought Tokienden Kiwami or something, he said its more fun than MH and hes been playing it pretty religiously. I checked it out but as i could never get into MH this was not much different. Plus im pretty much against buying most ported games to begin with.
What I know of TK? Its a VERY shallow game comparitively.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Not sure what this has to do with SO5, but thats fucking amazing if they can deliver at playable framerates on decent hardware.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Lots of recent news.

Game play here - it really starts 13 minutes in. I love the transition of battle. Most of it is menus at the beginning lol japan.

And on the music side, because I love game music from sakuraba, SO 5 doesn't disappoint and carries over the SO sound very well - sounds much more like SO3 than 4 for me. Battle theme sounds very similar but goes into a nice transition around 2:00 in. Boss theme is kinda weak though, kinda surprising there.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Looks really good, guess I should finish that SO4 platinum before this comes out... bahaahhhaahahah fuck you battle badges...

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Try doing it twice.
wink.png
Somehow though I suspect SO5 won't be as crazy in that regard.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
There is another video with a TON of gameplay footage.

Fastforward to 26 min 30 sec.

32:50 looks like you can change BGMs ? (I dont know Japanese
frown.png
) That would be .. different. Or maybe they were just doing something goofy for the demo.