StarOcean 5 : Integrity and Faithlessness

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
March 31, 2016 (Japan).

I would hope the US release would be close to that, like with SO 4. Time will tell.

New Video:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Second Story is still my favorite and had the best crafting also - liked it more than most any other rpg crafting.

Ashton = #1

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait! God I hope this shit doesnt come out like 9 months after Japan. I'm gonna be on this shit 24/7 haha

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
VOs arent bad, some of the lip sync seemed bad tho, that is if they even tried.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How much content is going to be "tailored" to a Western audience? I'm so sick of the self-sensoring JRPGs are doing. It was a genre that already saw a huge downturn in popularity and now it's like they are intentionally trying to kill it completely.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
@ 1:15 that looks like the gate on styx from SO3 that leads to... yeah, that place.

I hope none of the content is tailored to western audiences.. lol. I can't wait for this.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Coming to NA June 28th

CezRRGaWsAAFMu-.jpg:large

Needless

Toe Sucker
Dope, that's a solid amount of time to be over Dark Souls 3. Those DLC items sound pretty OP though? haha

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Good, i preordered this ages ago, cant wait - and hopefully FF15 in September too, Dont forget the FF Livestream is tonight at 10EST.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dope, that's a solid amount of time to be over Dark Souls 3. Those DLC items sound pretty OP though? haha
There's no values. Generally these kind of items can be OP but only in the early parts of the game, cause they give say +10 to the stats while the gear you have early on gives +3 and less possible stats, but 3-5hours in the gear you find is better and the shit becomes worthless. At least that's how they do it in most games.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So what I gathered talking to a streamer...

battle trophies are back, but universal now (they count across multiple playthroughs)
you cant skip cutscenes unless they are the full CG ones (which sucks as 80% of the cutscenes are not full CG, so most you cant skip - that shit has GOT to be fixed there is no excuse for that)
there are save points, cant save anywhere you want
game is very short, but story is "enjoyable", guy beat it in about 20 hours per the in-game clock.
post-game is huge, and there's a shitload to do
all in all he gave it an 8.5 overall