Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Amazon Dealsworth checking out.

Mostly Steam Deal pricing, a few nice options, and plenty of games I've never heard of.
Is there are similar page for digital deals on the co.uk site? The dot com does not sell outside US
frown.png
frown.png
frown.png

bayr_sl

shitlord
It's garbage but their Game of Thrones RPG isn't so bad if you don't mind shitty combat (basically a worse version of KOTOR combat) if it goes to $5-10 it's worth picking up

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Bought the re-release of FF7 on PC for $6. Also picked up a bunch of games for DS and 3DS on Square's half off sale. I'll have enough RPG time to tide me over till next Christmas now.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Episode 1 of the Walking Dead game is free for download on x-box live. Not sure for how long, but as of this post I'm downloading it now.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Not a lot of people will care but reinstalled Sacred 2 on Steam only to find out I need to activate it again but can't because no key and I never uninstalled it from old computer(just format of the drive)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is there any way to check what games have already been on sale during a Steam sale? There are a couple titles that I want but wonder if they're gonna get a cheaper discount.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, since it is on sale yet again, going to ask about Sims 3. I don't think we have a specific thread for it because it isn't really the type of game that gets a ton of discussion here, and everywhere I look on the internet about it are people I am pretty sure I don't want their opinions.

I've never played a Sims game, ever, unless SimCity counts. I'm aware it isn't anything like SimCity, and I'm also aware that you can spend hundreds of dollars for the DLC. I'm also aware that tons of chicks play it.

So the question is, will I get enjoyment out of Sims 3? I'm not even sure exactly how you play it but I'm guessing it has a bit of a "playing house" aspect to it, which I guess is fine. I can run around in Minecraft for weeks just making my place look better, so that doesn't sound much different than playing house, except in Sims the point is to guide the actual Sim, right? But according to the video I can make them almost anything, up to and including a Yoga Pants Rapist, right?

Also, will I regret not buying some of the DLC while it is on sale, or conversely regret buying too much of it if I do buy some? Any particular ones that are definitely worth getting?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.