Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Get the legendary edition. Far as I can tell the chaos edition is just a couple more teams, and a stadium. The LE is a great deal. After you get the hang of it the game is addicting and a ton of fun.
I'd probably advise this as well. Chaos Edition contains 3 teams, one of which is non canon, and completely made up (so not in table top version), and Underworld are fun, but kind of underpowered. The only real useful one is Chaos Dwarves, but they're basically wrecking balls. So up to you if $10 is worth playing that team.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
If you havent played Killing Floor the $5 deal for it on steam is a steal. Tons of fun with friends or in PUGS. Lots of good playtime out of it. >100 hours easy if you like FPS. Completely Co-op

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd probably advise this as well. Chaos Edition contains 3 teams, one of which is non canon, and completely made up (so not in table top version), and Underworld are fun, but kind of underpowered. The only real useful one is Chaos Dwarves, but they're basically wrecking balls. So up to you if $10 is worth playing that team.
Chaos Dwarves are fucking monsters. Only team that I couldn't run the score up against with my High Elves.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anno 2070 is on sale, anyone play it recently? How is it?
I was a fan of 1404 so I went ahead and bought this. Will let you know in a day or so after I have put some time in.

If you or anyone does get the game you can add "Soft_Kitty_Corp" to your contacts and PM me.

dangler_sl

shitlord
If you havent played Killing Floor the $5 deal for it on steam is a steal. Tons of fun with friends or in PUGS. Lots of good playtime out of it. >100 hours easy if you like FPS. Completely Co-op
I'd like to add that it will take about 200hrs to grind to the top level. and while technically it is co-op, it's more of a competitive co-op. Other players will screw you over to get more cash for themselves.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, check your email. If you purchased a downloadable game from Amazon at any time this year published by Ubisoft, EA, or THQ,you'll be getting a $5 couponto use tomorrow. 2K Games will be sending out a similar coupon tomorrow for use on the 26th.

Makes for areallygood deal for theDarksiders II pack, which you'll be able to get for $8.19 after coupon.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Sniper Elite is complete garbage, it's just a poor game designed around the sniping gimmick, which is kinda fun for a few minutes but it never feels like an actual game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have to run out real quick but I've played Anno the past few days.

It is pretty similar to DoD but with a few twists:

#1) You choose between "Ecos" and "Tycoons" which are the two factions. For the most part they operate the same way but have different needs and different tech trees.

#2) You also get "Techs" which is yet another faction to balance. These guys also give access to underwater oil drilling and things like that.

The game trading feels less tedious. To make an item you don't have to memorize that you need like 6 hemp plantations, a thread factory, a cotton gin, a cotton field and all that. You click on the product you want and it tells you everything you need to make it. The UI is more streamlined. The trade interface is basically the same. But you no longer are forced to have a north base and a south base simply to trade with the orient. The entire map has fertilities.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll go ahead and field this one now in case someone is curious.

Of Orcs and Men is fucking terrible.