Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is that a bug? $8 for that?! Ummmm..... sold.

Edit:
All are activated via Steam. I feel like I stole something lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
another fucking AMAZING amazon deal $12.99 before $5 coupon
Amazon.com: Freyjas Bundle [Online Game Code]: Video Games

Alan Wake Collector's Bundle
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Darksiders
Darksiders II
Darksiders II Season Pass (DLC) + like 15 DLCs
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Titan Quest Gold

$220 normally, 94% off... jaysus, all steam keys afaik
So is this how they will do it? Release bundles or otherwise slowly? I guess I never paid attention to Amazon games until recently. Are these coming out because of the editors choice stuff?

spronk

FPS noob
a lot of the bundle is older games, so its not really surprising. just a great deal if you haven't played those games and have the $5 coupon. here is a link to a list of upcoming games so you don't have to monitor this thread or reddit like a madman
Amazon Editor's Choice Sale Continues - $7.49 Brothers, $5.99 Ace Patrol Bundle, $12.99 Freyja's Bundle (details in OP), $7.49 Takedown: Red Sabre and more all pre-coupon : GameDeals

the ME2 bundle there is new, first time I have seen a me2 + all DLCs in a single bundle. still $30 seems excessive for that, maybe if it was ALL mass effects and ALL dlcs.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a good game, but its really short, so get it as cheap as you can.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I want to play Brothers with my GF,but she is terrible with the controller and I know she would give up if she had to control both. Is there a way to control one brother with one controller and then the other with another controller or KB/M?

Inque

FunEmployed
Two left over keys I had from a duplicate purchase. First come, first serve:

KRTD6-PD9CH-2LCMH (Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance) & 0LZ97-G8IWJ-MPF5L (Supreme Commander)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, I just checked my Humble Bundle account and there were like 10 Steam Keys waiting from bundles I bought in the past, where more games got added to them after I bought them. I didn't know that happened until today!

Vaclav

Any good deals for Liberation , it launches in an hour.
If you owned Season Pass for AC4 on PS3/4 you got $5 off on preordering it - but that's past tense, not sure if there's anything similar on PC anyhow though.

Vorph

AC Liberation is $16 at GameFly with GFDJAN20.

GMG's current 25% off voucher only works on the game for EU customers which, sadly, is fairly typical for them.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The latest Humble bundle just added Hoard, Toki Tori 2+ and Strike Suit Zero, pretty good deal imho
Yea I picked it up. One of the few bundles where I didn't own any game. I'd say Humble more than anything else is the prime driver to how my Steam library has ballooned.

Vorph

GameFly's GFDJAN20 coupon has been replaced with GFDJAN25 for a 25% discount off just about everything.