Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
You realize that's not the standalone right? They just want you to think it is
Yes I know. You never know, 100000+ bundles might infuse more into the mod and give people a taste once the standalone comes along a little further.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You realize that's not the standalone right? They just want you to think it is
Don't see anything misleading. It says it's a mod. A standalone game is not a mod. If you go to the site itself and not the email it even says Arma II: DayZ Mod.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Grabbed it. Gonna get the stand alone too but For $6 along with everything else why not.

spronk

FPS noob
someone else will have to decode whether this is a good deal or not
The Indie Gala

2 brothers (NOT the same as the tale of 2 brothers??), tales of majal, and a few other things

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh... I guess if paying money for games made in RPG maker is considered a good expenditure. Considering I have tried dozens and they are all either incredibly mediocre or obviously unfinished (though touted as "release status") in ways that make them largely unplayable. The three for 1$ look like trash. The other games look like.. actual games. So I really wouldn't spend less than 5.19 or whatever and only if the second three look palatable to you. Which, to me, they largely do not.

Just like, you know, an opinion.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Deadly Premonition DC alone is well worth the $5.19 now that they've patched the game to support gamepads and fixed some other bugs. You still needDPfixfrom the same guy who fixed Dark Souls on the PC too though. It was easily one of the best games I played last year (on PS3). If you're old enough to have watched (and loved) Twin Peaks, then my recommendation goes up 1000%.

I picked up the bundle mostly because I was planning on getting ToME on Steam anyway, and figured I might as well have DP DC on there too in case I feel like replaying it someday. Just based on the half hour I played of it, it's in far better shape now than it was when they first released the PC version, and definitely better than the PS3 version as well. Plus it includes the DLC that I wasn't about to pay for on the PS3, and apparently some new story content too.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I got it for ToME, as at 5.19, it's cheaper than Steam and you get the other games as a bonus.

Caliane

just to be clear.

Tales of MajEyal and T-Engine4 | Topdown tactical RPG roguelike game and game engine

ToME is FREE.

Tales of Maj?Eyal (ToME) is a free, open source roguelike RPG, featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced character building.
Paying for it on Steam or humble, etc is just to help support the devs, more or less.
Donate to keep Tales of MajEyal and T-Engine4
Steam version does unlock most(all?) of these donation unlocks.
no idea if the indiegala version unlocks them.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
IndieGala version is just a Steam key, so it does unlock all the donator features. Not that they're especially game-changing, I just like having the game on Steam.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't enjoy it much. Played it for maybe a week.

Seemed like the pay to play part was emphasized a bit too much.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Deadly Premonition DC alone is well worth the $5.19 now that they've patched the game to support gamepads and fixed some other bugs. You still needDPfixfrom the same guy who fixed Dark Souls on the PC too though. It was easily one of the best games I played last year (on PS3). If you're old enough to have watched (and loved) Twin Peaks, then my recommendation goes up 1000%.

I picked up the bundle mostly because I was planning on getting ToME on Steam anyway, and figured I might as well have DP DC on there too in case I feel like replaying it someday. Just based on the half hour I played of it, it's in far better shape now than it was when they first released the PC version, and definitely better than the PS3 version as well. Plus it includes the DLC that I wasn't about to pay for on the PS3, and apparently some new story content too.
Thanks actually didn't realize they had patched that. Think I need to uninstall and redo because with DPFix and a couple of other things it crashes when trying to load. But I certainly recommend it, good game if this type of thing is your style.

If you end up playing, let me know. I've got some Astral Diamonds (the pay currency) I received with my video card a few months back that I will never use.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It's actually quite the awesome little RPG/platformer thinger. Controller recommended though.