Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gawd damnit, Hatorade. Now I have to play more games. Brutal bundle got me. Oh the humanity.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At least that Bundle has some known titles in it. Shit. These indie bundles all over the place sometimes get tiring! Nice find Hatorade, thanks.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

spronk

FPS noob
bundle stars is giving away 250k copies of steam key for PID
Bundle Stars Giveaways

can do it all without running steam, just clicking a few pages and verifying email, will get key via email

also a bunch of games on indiegala for $4-5, sang froid is really good dunno about others
The Indie Gala

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Son of a bitch, guys. I was perfectly happy just checking out Steam sales and the Humble Bundles. Now I'm practically drowning in deals.

I gotta give the industry credit: I'm a cheap bastard who NEVER buys new triple-A titles, but damned if they're not getting my money, time and time again, in small bursts, for games that accumulate and accumulate faster than I can even play them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well, tbh it's worse. We're paying to install P2W titles. I played King's Bounty Legions 1 hour before I got tired of that BS. Dungeonbowl was online only, wtf. Haven't had the courage to try the other titles from the brutal bundle yet. Bah ?@@!!

Column_sl

shitlord
I took the survey for the GMG code so you wouldn't have to

25% almost all games at GMG till valentines day

Can use this code as much as you want

YOGCST-BESTYT-EVERRR

So is Kingdom Rush.
Primeworld Defenders is entirely OK. The system for acquiring and leveling up towers is grindy, but some people are into that kind of thing.

Column_sl

shitlord
And more deals at GMG today

20% off all pre orders, which is the stuff that was excluded from the 25% off normal games I listed yesterday.

3MCRLE-CG7AF1-G7T08U

Still too early for me to preorder Titanfalll, and South park. Feel like those will go down to 30% right before launch.