Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
No individual keys, they have moved to that lump-Steam-gift system or however they are doing it now. Those are some great games though. I have all but Giana and Guacamolee and it's still worth it. If you're missing those others, go for it!

Edit: Actually, just bought it, and each game is separately listed for Steam. You can redeem it right to your account OR create a 'gift link' to give to someone else. So it's basically how it's always been, just more complicated and maybe harder to abuse.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Alpha Protocol is currently on sale, grab it if you want to play a very good Espionage RPG made by Obsidian
One of my favorite games in recent years. Not very well balanced and a little bit buggy, but it's like playing through a season of Burn Notice.

Anybody try Banished yet?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love the video one comment in the video they give is "Metacritic score is misleading" LOL - (Note: It's 36/100)

Vaclav

Great looking deals - see at least a few that I'll be grabbing (although probably on the last day - money will be easier then since I've got a car repair/replacement incoming...)

Vaclav

If you didn't have them previously that does sound solid - been lots of previous packs with all of them before (pre-4) so for those of us with an earlier one not so hot.