Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Sean_sl

shitlord
The X360 version of The Walking Dead is on sale now. First Episode is free (100% off), episodes 2-5 are 200 points (50% off) for a total of 800 points aka 10 dollars. That's even lower than Steam's price.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
X-Com on sale for 34.99... has been consistently cheaper on Amazon and GMG for as low as 19.99. If you still haven't bought it and can hold out, don't bite on the Steam sale
It's50% off at GMG today($24.99) and works with the 30% off coupon, bringing it down to $17.50. Doubt we'll be seeing a better deal than that this season.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just came here to quote myself. Thanks Cantatus!

and yeah, I think 2.50 for 5 extra cases is worth it re: LA Noire

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Opinions on Stronghold 3? What is the ratio of castle building to RTS game-esque management? Basically I'm looking to design and build a badass castle and defend it. I'm not much interesting in feeding peasants and making sure my soldiers have toilets and shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Opinions on Stronghold 3? What is the ratio of castle building to RTS game-esque management? Basically I'm looking to design and build a badass castle and defend it. I'm not much interesting in feeding peasants and making sure my soldiers have toilets and shit.
riv7h.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
sins of the solar empire? anyone have a strong opinion either way? I always thought they looked really fascinating, good reviews, not sure if it was up my ally for game style.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's50% off at GMG today($24.99) and works with the 30% off coupon, bringing it down to $17.50. Doubt we'll be seeing a better deal than that this season.
Snagged it!

Funny thing about all these deals? I'm buying games that I've acquired through other ways, and played quite a bit. Not against buying games when the price is right.

Did this with batman, xcom, borderlands 2, etc.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the Civ 5 expansion worth getting?
It fixes the game IMO, by adding some much needed depth. Civ5 felt half assed compared to Civ4 and it's expansions. Many people still prefer Civ4 do to Civ5 combat mechanics, but I kind of liked them.

Basically, if you feel like your done with Civ5, it is doubtful the expansion will change your mind... but if you ever plan on playing Civ5 again, definitely get the expansion. It really makes Civ5 the game it should have been at launch.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
CS global offensive on sale. Yay or nay? Tempted to revisit a classic with lotsa replayability.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alpha Protocolfor $2.62 today at GMG after coupon, best deal since Steam had it for $2 a few sales back. The game is most definitely a steal at that price, in my opinion.