Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Column_sl

shitlord
Could be wrong ,but it seems like that is the best deal you will get for AC4 outside of Ebay.

Like its 23.99 on Amazon currently

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's not a flash, daily, or community sale, so it breaks the first rule of Steam sales to buy it. It can only get cheaper before the last day of the sale, and it'll be the same price then. And it's been cheaper on Uplay itself before too ($18).

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I almost bought Dark Souls 2 for 33% off, then I heard Aragorn telling me to hold.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If you use Chrome, just install enhanced steam and do your browsing that way. Lowest ever prices, lowest current prices, etc.
I DLed this, have everything turned on in the extension, but don't see any enhanced shit. wtf!

spronk

FPS noob
it only works on the web steam store afaik, not the steam client. so for example if you click on this
Save 80% on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on Steam

you have to click inside the window (or just wait, dunno) and you will see a little box above the Buy ... line, that looks like this:

steam enhanced_sl said:
Current Lowest Price: $9.99 at GOG (Info)
Historical Lowest Price: $3.99 at Steam on Thu Jun 19 2014 (Info)
it also adds a few other things on the right side above community like wiki

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
So how good is that Divinity Original Sin game? I'm tempted to pick up the 2 pack and gift it to my brother so we can play through it sometime, but that's still $55 so /shrug. Reviews say it's pretty awesome though, but any first hand experience from people on this board?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That moment when you go to buy something and Steam reminds you that you already own it...

Interested to see what they do with the Assassin's Creed games this sale. Would like to own legit copies just for the sake of owning them and possibly linking them to my AC:Initiates page.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So how good is that Divinity Original Sin game? I'm tempted to pick up the 2 pack and gift it to my brother so we can play through it sometime, but that's still $55 so /shrug. Reviews say it's pretty awesome though, but any first hand experience from people on this board?
I really enjoy it. I have forced myself not to go past the first city, so really I've barely scratched the surface, the trailers for it make me very anxious to go further. As far as patches/early release games, it's got the largest bug fixing changes I've ever seen patch after patch, pretty impressive. I'm very excited for it to release on the 30th. I'm trying to get a friend to buy it so we can do the multiplayer. Looks like something we could waste a few hundred hours on.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
it only works on the web steam store afaik, not the steam client. so for example if you click on this
Save 80% on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on Steam

you have to click inside the window (or just wait, dunno) and you will see a little box above the Buy ... line, that looks like this:

it also adds a few other things on the right side above community like wiki
Yeah I'm browsing the Steam store via chrome, not the app. I see it now, I guess I wasn't waiting long enough, it took a bit before the little boxes popped up.

Thanks

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
70OvmIO.gif

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have no idea what the teams do, but I'm on pink.
Each day 1 team wins
Everyone is randomly assigned to a team when they click the "Join a Team" button above or when they craft a badge. Your points count toward your team's daily total.

Each day the team with the most points wins.30 members of that team who contributed points that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist.Make sure to update your Wishlist.
Anyone who contributed points to that win will get 2 bonus Summer Sale trading cards. Everyone else who contributed points that day will get 1 bonus card.

The points are totaled and a new day begins at 10am PDT.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Was really tempted to grab Original Sin, been holding out for the sale for it but then see there is day one DLC for it that you can already buy and jus tsiad fuck it, will wait till it's $5 at xmas sale.

Crell_sl

shitlord
Just picked up The Witcher 2 for $3.99 . Never played it before, but the reviews seem very positive. And for 4 bucks, I don't have much to lose... Steam Sales are why I don't get much sun in the summer
frown.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I'm browsing the Steam store via chrome, not the app. I see it now, I guess I wasn't waiting long enough, it took a bit before the little boxes popped up.

Thanks
On a regular day it's near enough to instant, but the various servers it pings are pretty crippled from the first day of the sale
tongue.png

So far I got Witcher 2, Don't Starve, and double-dipped Witcher 1 since I never beat it and I didn't have it on Steam.