Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Meh, I got Blue Team. But I had 3 sets waiting to be crafted, glad I waited. Will at least get 3 days worth of extra cards.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Got purple team before I headed to work (they were 2nd to last). Just got home and see we are in first with a big lead.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
On the blue team and we're getting our ass kicked. Haven't been able to craft anything yet, but I have sold a number of cards from other games and have made close to a dollar so far. Selling cards during the sales is the best way to make side money, just wish I had more. As far as the crafting goes, is it crafting any badge (from any game)? Or just the summer sale badges and stuff from TF2, etc.?

Haven't bought anything yet so far, waiting for 1PM to see next round.

Caliane

Was really tempted to grab Original Sin, been holding out for the sale for it but then see there is day one DLC for it that you can already buy and jus tsiad fuck it, will wait till it's $5 at xmas sale.
yeah. 20% is not impressive. I'd wait for a flash sale.

This is pre-release too remember.
Its still in early access. with a month or so left before release.

It may not get a flash sale, due to it not even being release yet though.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord

Oh not bitching about the discount, I'm bitching about the fact a fucking early access game already has paid DLC listed that will possibly be a day one release...that shit just irks me to the point I don't want to give them any money until it's almost free.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The DLC isn't like, content DLC, it's 2 ingame items, the soundtrack, art concepts and development documents or whatever. It's like preorder bonus or collector edition shit, but you can buy it on the side as a DLC since it's all digital stuff.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I like how RAGE is included in the choice bucket of "Underrated FPS"

That game is a pile of crap

Column_sl

shitlord
Well, Im level 8 and haven't received mine yet so must mean the next time you vote it will give you the card.

Also green team almost won, so I guess Im glad im on that team. I need to take off all my cheap shit off the wishlist, and replace them with expensive items.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't even understand the lvl/team thing? Where do I see what lvl I am and how does the color team thing work? I see nothing of the sort.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I like how RAGE is included in the choice bucket of "Underrated FPS"

That game is a pile of crap
Well, it's a real PC game with the amount of tinkering I had to do to make it run properly and mouse movement in menus is still off for some reason.

The game is still really pretty, but the amount of dialogue it makes you sit through without skipping it should be illegal.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

I Kickstarted it so will be getting a 2-pack anyway, but yeah this sale doesn't seem that impressive yet. I'm sure in a few months it will be 50% off. That being said, I'm really excited for it.

Also, as already mentioned above, it releases for real in a week and a half (June 30th), so IF it were to get a reasonable sale price right now, no reason to wait.

EDIT: Since it isn't obvious from the quote, we're talking about Divinity: Original Sin.