$2233.79
Sale Value
$1086.46
Hours Played
Games Played
Games Unplayed

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The 'games unplayed' is kind of way off. A bunch of the games that show 0 hours I have anywhere from 2-20+ in, according to Steam. I also play offline when traveling/during lunch so Steam itself doesn't even count everything

Profile Name
Insanitys Muse
Total Items
Estimated Value
$4660.59
Sale Value
$2236.02
Hours Played
Games Played
Games Unplayed

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Profile Name
Knytestorme
Total Items
Estimated Value
$6391.47
Sale Value
$3127.37
Hours Played
Games Played
Games Unplayed

I blame Steam sales, Humblebundle, Bundlestars, online poker, Everquest and WoW for both amount of games and so little time spent on them
Continue living your life and stop buying games, holy shit man...

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Any real reason to go PC route instead of PS3? DW is one of the very few games I feel is "comfy couch" required.
Graphics are better and you don't get slow down when you hit 50+ peasants and have 100 more waiting to be hit in the back ground.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Graphics are better and you don't get slow down when you hit 50+ peasants and have 100 more waiting to be hit in the back ground.
Good enough. I haven't played DW since I moved out with my room mate five or so years ago. We'd play the shit out of DW endlessly. Think we played the DW3 demo disk on his PS2 for like 50 hours since we were both too poor to buy the game as high school kids.

spronk

FPS noob
Continue living your life and stop buying games, holy shit man...
steam libraries are now things you can pass on to your kids in your will, like "who so ever takes care of me in my dotage will inherit my massive steam library, collected over many summer and winter sales."

steam sale next year

oBC2lq1.jpg

velk

Trakanon Raider
Problem with comparing it to PSN and XBox directly is in my experience most people leave Steam running 24/7 even when they're not around, same doesn't go for consoles.
This does not really fit with the huge spikes during stream sales thing that is being discussed 8)

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mine isnt' as bad as i thought.. how some of you dudes have 6k+ is crazy haha

Profile Name
x420xBl4Z3x1Tx Carl Swagan xMLGx
Total Items
Estimated Value
$1250.15
Sale Value
$592.99
Hours Played
Games Played
Games Unplayed
Page Updated
0.22 seconds ago (max 120)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Good enough. I haven't played DW since I moved out with my room mate five or so years ago. We'd play the shit out of DW endlessly. Think we played the DW3 demo disk on his PS2 for like 50 hours since we were both too poor to buy the game as high school kids.
I've put in more time than any sane person should with Dynasty Warriors on PS4 (close to Plat'ing it but a couple of the last ones are just ridic) and the slowdown isn't ever that bad. I can only think of one or two large fights where things came to a crawl. Couldn't imagine playing it on a KBM, and also if the port is as bad as Vorph says and based on the PS3 version instead of PS4. It really was a fun game and I need to knock out those last grindy trophies and move on.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've put in more time than any sane person should with Dynasty Warriors on PS4 (close to Plat'ing it but a couple of the last ones are just ridic) and the slowdown isn't ever that bad. I can only think of one or two large fights where things came to a crawl. Couldn't imagine playing it on a KBM, and also if the port is as bad as Vorph says and based on the PS3 version instead of PS4. It really was a fun game and I need to knock out those last grindy trophies and move on.
I don't own a PS4 and probably never will.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Tomb Raider, Witcher 2 and CS:GO at the last second. Was torn between CS:GO and Far Cry 3/Arkham Origins, but there's always October...

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thanks Knyte for establishing the far end of the spectrum... otherwise I would have.

357 Games - 1230.1 Hours - $5919.83 Dollars
Profile Name
meStevo
Total Items
Estimated Value
$5919.83
Sale Value
$2956.17
Hours Played
Games Played
Games Unplayed

Agree that there's a lot wrong with a lot of the data, some of them w/ odd/no pricing, missing/few hours played, etc.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Couldn't imagine playing it on a KBM, and also if the port is as bad as Vorph says and based on the PS3 version instead of PS4.
You know how people complain about Dark Souls showing gamepad prompts even when you play with KB/M? Yeah, DW8XL does exactly the opposite.

Models and textures are definitely from PS3 not PS4; it just has a few lighting features from the PS4 engine. Actual game content is the same as the PS4 not-really-Complete-at-all edition.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Total Items
Estimated Value
$1504.99
Sale Value
$775.49
Hours Played
Games Played
Games Unplayed

I don't think it counts what you spent in F2P games, because I'm pretty sure I spent 100+ $ in Dota 2 I also rarely buy anything at full price so I think it's around 1000$

Borderlands 2 GOTY. X-Com complete and Far Cry Blood Dragon + a few dota chests. It's getting a bit boring