8. Magicka
9. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC
10. Majesty 2 Collection
11. Majesty Gold - HD
12. Victoria II
13. Warlock: Master of the Arcane

spronk

FPS noob
^ that bundle has been on sale for $8 before, if you want the games right now then your only option but will be $7-8 in winter sale

free steam key for really big sky
We have a million Steam keys for Really Big Sky to give away, with Bundle Stars | PC Gamer

its getting more and more invasive have to hook up your twitter account, go into twitter apps after and remove the app they attach. can give a totally fake email the key shows up after the first page

spronk

FPS noob
spec ops is a very disturbing game you can't really play a normal FPS for a while after that one

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
plus getting to try darkness ii
Mostly a step backwards from the first one, but it's a pretty good game, and it's short enough that the flaws don't have enough time to get annoying before it's over.

That said, I highly recommend trying the Vendettas/Hit List stuff once you've beaten it. I found that part of it more fun than the main game.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
If you like traditional JRPGs, Wild Arms and Wild Arms 2 are actually pretty good if a bit dated (remember they were PSX games). But both had pretty interesting stories and are, easily, worth 99 cents a piece.

spronk

FPS noob
i picked up

the cave (on steam too but gotta support my man ron gilbert)
machinarium
legend of dragoon
harvest moon

sukik

For the Humble 2k games bundle, the Xcom Complete pack was added to the BTA level.

Crone

Bunch of 2 for 1 bundle deals on PSN right now. Might get the NBA Jam and Blitz digital bundle.
Thanks for the heads up. About to get this same bundle! I remember cheesing Blitz games from running a Flea flicker play over and over again for huge yardage every time.

And of course, who doesn't remember NBA Jam? Is it the shoes?!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dammit, why isn't that Blitz/Jam bundle not on the PS4 yet? Would buy that up day one.