Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Always is weird to see the Steam store page revert back to it's normal look.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Continue living your life and stop buying games, holy shit man...
Heh I have a slight method to my madness (don't want to even bother counting my unplayed 360/PS3 games) and that's if I buy shit now while I have good long-term employment, especially during sales, then if I hit a period of unemployment when I don't have the disposable income then I'll have a shit-ton of games to play that I won't have to worry about not being able to afford any.

That said, yeah, I need to spend more time enjoying real life now while I can.

spronk

FPS noob
just accept you'll never play 99% of the games you buy and you will live a happy life, and keep giving lord gaben money every 6 months. consider it a gaming tithe

gaben-640x353.jpg

Cybsled

I picked up CS:GO, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Bioshock Infinite, and Space Engineers. Really liking Wolfenstein so far.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Now I can't decide what to start with to tackle some of the games in Steam: Skyrim w/ mods based on some of the feedback earlier, Dark Souls: Prepare Edition, Witcher: Enhanced / Witcher II... think that about covers the 'real' games I haven't played and doesn't include some of the casual indie stuff I'll also play, most certainly Wolf Among Us.

spronk

FPS noob
those are tough choices can't go wrong with any of them really. I'd save Dark Souls for last though, its kind of a game you need to start and finish in a few sessions, I play for a few hours then stop for months and when I go back I am completely lost and it sucks

Super sim bundle on BundleStars for anyone who loves that shit, $4 for a literal fuckload of Sims
Big Sims Bundle

Professional Farmer 2014
Woodcutter Simulator 2013
Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
Agricultural Simulator
... and more

seriously wtf

Crone

those are tough choices can't go wrong with any of them really. I'd save Dark Souls for last though, its kind of a game you need to start and finish in a few sessions, I play for a few hours then stop for months and when I go back I am completely lost and it sucks

Super sim bundle on BundleStars for anyone who loves that shit, $4 for a literal fuckload of Sims
Big Sims Bundle

Professional Farmer 2014
Agricultural Simulator
... and more

seriously wtf
haha... I looked into a Logistics business degree. I wonder how interesting the Warehouse Sim would be to me? haha. Might have to pick that up for $4!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now I can't decide what to start with to tackle some of the games in Steam: Skyrim w/ mods based on some of the feedback earlier, Dark Souls: Prepare Edition, Witcher: Enhanced / Witcher II... think that about covers the 'real' games I haven't played and doesn't include some of the casual indie stuff I'll also play, most certainly Wolf Among Us.
Buy Divinity and lets play multiplayer

Crone

Every one of those sims have gotten terrible terrible reviews on Steam. Ugh.
frown.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider

Big Sims Bundle

Professional Farmer 2014
Agricultural Simulator
... and more

seriously wtf
German holidays about to start I guess

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Every duchy got its own holiday schedule, but graduation season just finished, so... yeah they are about to start.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gamefly has an Indie-pendence sale going on, up to 90% off some indie titles. There's some good ones for pretty cheap. They should all activate on Steam, but check their individual pages just to make sure.

GameFly Digital

Crone

Gamefly has an Indie-pendence sale going on, up to 90% off some indie titles. There's some good ones for pretty cheap. They should all activate on Steam, but check their individual pages just to make sure.

GameFly Digital
75% off Dungeon Defenders! Just got into it, and loving it! I can power level , and twink anyone that wants to start up! Let's do it!