Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It definitely works - were you trying to apply GMG credit too? You can only do one or the other. I still haven't pulled the trigger, because as much as I want it I don't see myself starting it soon.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Will it be cheaper, by the time you do want to start it? I usually justify purchases a lot that way. Lol!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everyone that's played it seems to love it. People paying the full $20 for it even. So I'm sure it's worth $12. I wouldn't be hesitating except I have a bunch of games I already want to start.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So far in my cart...

AC: Black Flag Gold
Castle Crashers
Euro Truck Sim 2

Curious from anyone that's played Euro Truck Sim 2. How much into the logistics portion of it does it go compared to just driving down roads? The whole building a logistics/shipping empire piece of it? Or if I'm looking for more that, would I be better off with roller coaster tycoon or something?

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
What's the story on Valkyria Chronicles? Worth the $12?
Kinda been a viral hit kind of thing once out on PC. Didnt do well on playstation, became mega popular for reasons I don't understand. Huge thread on it in other games but was having trouble finding it with search bar. I grabbed it since it's odd enough theme to give a try.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Kinda been a viral hit kind of thing once out on PC. Didnt do well on playstation, became mega popular for reasons I don't understand. Huge thread on it in other games but was having trouble finding it with search bar. I grabbed it since it's odd enough theme to give a try.
It sold poorly at first but then sold well when they cut the price on it a few months later. Sold well in japan right away, just advertising and shit wasn't so good when it released in the west. Sold over a million copies in the end, so hardly terrible sales. It also had very good reviews and shit.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I didn't like any of the other AC games, I own several but never put much time in them.

Black Flag was excellent though, I consider it a stand-alone pirate game more then anything.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Rise of Nations extended edition ?4,99 - is it worth it? Good enough restoration? I enjoyed the initial release in 2003, I think.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Rise of Nations extended edition ?4,99 - is it worth it? Good enough restoration? I enjoyed the initial release in 2003, I think.
It's alright, runs just fine, but I found the gameplay itself rather boring after 20 or so games. My problem is that all the tech trees converge to a point where you build everything instantly and that is really dull.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got the lord of the rings and a few of the sub dollar games to mine cards from. Usually i get return back on them. They usually have the big sales on repeat at the end. I may pick up what I want then

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have any input on Panzer Corps? I was def interested until I saw reviews stating that you really need to buy one of the collections/campaign packs to get a lot of play out of it, and I don't know if I want to spend $29.99/$55.99 when the core game is selling for $6.79....

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I have wasted many an hour playing panzer general 1 and 2 over and over. PK is a lot of fun for me, i havent bought any of the additional though. I mostly play the different campaigns and see how far i can take the game. I am totally on the fence about the additional content. If there werent as many other games out that i wanted to play right now, i would probably pop on it. As it stands, ill probably just hope for a sweet steam deal.