Steam Deals and Digital Sales

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
LAN coming up is what got me to start organizing mine a little more. I have so many in Steam it's hard to even start tinkering with them there, so just added the relevant games to the metro UI and started tinkering with that. Think this is our first LAN where we've actually bought all the games we're playing, lol.

rrr_img_9285.jpg

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not what they done to the FF series
Improved it in every way imaginable?
biggrin.png

Seriously though, JRPGs in the Steam thread? I mean, if you haven't played Last Remnant you absolutely should get it from Steam because it's a great game and the port is vastly superior to what the 360 got, but don't hold your breath waiting for any more releases like that.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
As mentioned above, Last Remnant is probably something that could keep you busy for a while.
I've logged 95 hours into that one myself. It's not fantastic, but it's not bad by any means.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Worst part about TLR is the random spikes in difficulty. You'll be crusing and then get to a boss that takes forever. The very opaque battle system is odd too. Half the time I have no clue why I'm presented with the various options.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Picked up Fieldrunners 2 (pretty fun) and Kings Bounty (HoM&M ish but in real time) on the latest sales.

Also picked up Shad-o without even looking that it requires Quicktime, which is a bit weird, but looks like a cool TD game.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
LAN coming up is what got me to start organizing mine a little more. I have so many in Steam it's hard to even start tinkering with them there, so just added the relevant games to the metro UI and started tinkering with that. Think this is our first LAN where we've actually bought all the games we're playing, lol.

rrr_img_9285.jpg
how do you get the double size tiles on the steam games? none of mine have that

Stillborn_sl

shitlord
They don't stack.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...onial-marines/
30% off Aliens: Colonial Marines makes it $35.00
Use voucher GMG30-ALIEN-SDEAL for an extra 30% off! Valid until 25th Jan 1600 GMT.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/coming-soon/
25% off Pre-Purchase

You can now use voucher code:

GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1

to get a massive 25% off
selected pre-purchase titles!
On top of this you will also
get the choice of either GMG
credit or cash back or cash back on
selected pre-purchases!
2 great offers in 1

*Valid until 31/01/2013 1600GMT

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The crazy 2k bundles are back on sale at Amazon, $20 for Civ V + expansion and Civ 4 Complete... Bioshock 1, 2 and Spec Ops: The Line. $5 off if you buy a bunch of stuff from them.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Amazon - THQ 19 Game Pack with Steam codes $24.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1GFKCA/?tag=jungl05-20
And this bundle is unlikely to last much longer. The Amazon sales rep has said he's basically just waiting for the call to pull the keys since THQ no longer exists and most of these properties are going to be changing hands. He's also said it might take a while to get some of these games back onto Amazon, so get them while you can.

spronk

FPS noob
sleeping dogs $10 on amazon/gmg, been playing a while now and its really fun and worth the cost. I've gone out just to eat pork buns after playing the game sometimes

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I found Mark of the Ninja really easy. I must be missing something with that game with all the praise it got.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The game was almost completely devoid of any challenge, but I still enjoyed it a lot and would recommend it anyway.

They really should have had a difficulty that contained most of the NG+ changes selectable right from the start. It would have been much more fun that way.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Anyone that got in on that Bethesda price error on Gamersgate, I just got the rest of my cd keys.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>

Silence_sl

shitlord