Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Bundle over atGroupeesthat includes Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North for $5. Doubt anything else in the bundle is any good, but it's a good price for that particular game.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
It's a fantastic price! It's still 25 quid on Steam.

Was it any good? I remember a thread on FoH but never checked it out as I presumed it wouldn't run on my current shed of a laptop pc but the required tech specs on that page are really low.

FWIW ibomber was a pleasing tower defence time waster on IOS, might be worth a try on PC especially if you look at it as pretty much a freebie.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I haven't actually played it yet. I'll grab a copy from this bundle sometime this week and give it a shot.
I may be misreading your intentions but the bundle only has 5 more hours to run from the time of this post.

Could do with another King's Bounty thread like the old board, I went the whole hog and bought Crossworlds as well elsewhere. I hear the Armored Princess campaign is tricksy.

fucker_sl

shitlord
sorry guys but my google fu is failing me. Any of you know how much % of money Steam gets from every game sold? im sure there are no official numbers but whats the speculation ?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
sorry guys but my google fu is failing me. Any of you know how much % of money Steam gets from every game sold? im sure there are no official numbers but whats the speculation ?
I asked someone who was an indie developer on the old boards what steam's cut was, and I believe he said 50%.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's actually the whole Ultimate Edition (i.e. all DLC) for DA:O. DA2, just the base game.

Personally, I'd say if you've avoided playing the games for this long, don't ruin it.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Thought this was worth posting, Final Fantasy Anniversary Sale On PSNhttps://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...00000000000001
This is a great one. Picked up FF4,5,6, and Tactics. 50% off is nice if you haven't played some of these before.

Going to give Tactics another play through starting tonight.
smile.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Crusader Kings II is 9.99 right now. Normally its 39.99

gauze

Molten Core Raider
This is a great one. Picked up FF4,5,6, and Tactics. 50% off is nice if you haven't played some of these before.

Going to give Tactics another play through starting tonight.
smile.png
I can't figure which ones I want to get, going to drop 20 regardless. Was going to get 4, but then I don't know where else to go w/ the rest of the moonies.