Steam Deals and Digital Sales

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wait, wait...ppl want those annoyances called cards? So you...bot the cards and sell them? How is steam not aware of this?
There's nothing against their terms of service here. You could just start them all manually depending on how powerful your computer is.

I don't see how they're an annoyance. It's free money. It's not much but I've made about $60-70 from trading cards over the life of my Steam account, all for games I would have bought if they didn't have cards. Don't see the negative there.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Have their been significant improvements to Marvel Heroes since the Total Biscuit video? It looked like there was no end game and most heroes were mindless simple spam. Lot monster variety etc.
Marvel Heroes is a legit fun game. I'm a bit over it now but I have hundreds of hours into it.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
So, um, the Steam version of KOTOR2 got patched today.No, really.
A significant patch has been released for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords on Steam, more than 10 years after the game was released. It adds Linux and Mac support, courtesy of Aspyr Media, as well as Steam Workshop support, Achievements, controller support, native widescreen resolution support, 5K resolution support and cloud saves.

Most importantly, Steam Workshop support means the revered The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod is available via Steam, now. This mod effectively finishes an unfinished game, in a development sense, restoring all the dormant content found on the game's disc. KOTOR2, developed by Obsidian and not BioWare, was a diamond in the rough.

As a bonus, KOTOR2 is 25 per cent off on Steam, priced ?5.24.
So go buy it already.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Light! RRers, im surprised noone mentioned Schleichfahrt (Silent Runnings / Archimedean Dynasty) just got rereleased on GOG.
Its kind of hidden gem with a cool story, upgradeable ships and lots of joystick action, if you can stand the 20 year old 3dfx graphics.
Kinda like a submarine Privateer, badass character names (Emerald 'Deadeye' Flint) included.

Unlike Hearts of Iron 3 its not on sale atm though.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of GOG, has anyone played around with any of the old point-and-clicks using a touchscreen?

I picked up the Gabriel Knight series to play on my Surface 3 Pro and either because of mouse acceleration, resolution, or something else it is impossible to play with the stylus or touchscreen. I can use the trackpad or plugged in mouse just fine.

Any fix would probably be game specific with Dosbox settings, but thought I'd ask.

spronk

FPS noob
pc mkx port is utter shit i wouldn't bother. bad netcode, crashes, memory leaks, save file corruptions, etc. just like arkham knight wasn't done by the main studio but outsourced, another studio has come on board now to fix it

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Trading a copy of Don't Starve Together and renegade ops for ARK: Survival evolved, or coupon for decent % off. I keep missing the sale....

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If/When you do buy it, you should play on Official PVP 65. Got a small tribe with a large base and multiple satellite bases, and the server is relatively free of assholes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dip your nutsack in a blender set to frappe. Will probably be more enjoyable than playing through FF13.