Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Type 0 is different, if anything. I got bored about 20 hours in and stopped playing.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hated 8. I bought it on release on PS1 back in the teenage days and never finished it. In an era where all I had to do was play video games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not on sale but you can't go wrong with the FF4 bundle which includes the DS remake of FF4 and FF4 the After Years. I actually haven't played all of After Years, got distracted by other shit, but it's a selection of short stories dealing with characters from FF4 that are bound together in a story arc. You begin with Cecil and Rosa's son, then you can choose from several like Rydia, Palom, Porom, or Yang, then once you've completed all those in any order you get a few stories in linear order leading to the climax. I think I'm 3 stories in and it's been really good.

FF4 needs no introduction, but the DS remake is definitely the best version of FF4 out there. The 3d models are a bit rough (kinda reminiscent of FF7 but obviously not that bad) but the translation is so good I wonder if they just had an English speaker write it from scratch. The dialogue of the four elemental fiends is written much better and they got fantastic voice actors for Cagnazzo and Rubicante in particular. Obviously they added voice acting and cut scenes. The scene in the Hall of Mirrors and the one after fighting Cagnazzo are just amazing, and create a much more powerful narrative than the SNES version did.

The scene with Palom and Porom protecting you from the closing walls is probably the most poignant scene I've ever seen in a video game, whereas it was moving but a little flat in the SNES. Instead of getting a normal chat window that says STONE, you actually watch as they twincast Break on themselves. Very powerful.

FF4ever

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_107018.png

Humble Weekly Bundle: Might Magic (pay what you want and help charity)
Mostly for Uplay, but a few for steam as well. Feels like Mr. Garrisons 'IT'.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The games are incredibly dated at this point, but might and magic 4, 5, and 6 were all amazing for their time period, easily worth 1$. Might and Magic X in the 10$ bracket is also a good deal, worth the price in my opinion, especially since you also get Heroes 3, another dated, but classic game.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The games are incredibly dated at this point, but might and magic 4, 5, and 6 were all amazing for their time period, easily worth 1$. Might and Magic X in the 10$ bracket is also a good deal, worth the price in my opinion, especially since you also get Heroes 3, another dated, but classic game.
I'm debating spending $1 to get the Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta Key so I can see if I should even be interested in the next game......that and I own everything on that besides heroes 6 (which I refunded when it came out because it was a POS)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm debating spending $1 to get the Might & Magic Heroes VII Beta Key so I can see if I should even be interested in the next game......that and I own everything on that besides heroes 6 (which I refunded when it came out because it was a POS)
It's what I'm doing personally - think there was one goofy title like Clash at the top of it I didn't have - but the beta was the only thing otherwise of interest - and being that it lasts around a week... more than $1 seems inappropriate.

spronk

FPS noob
never had any probs with uplay and i have like 30 games on it now, its pretty much your only option for some ubi games like assassins creed, far cry, etc. even the steam versions of those games just launch uplay.

the humble bundle is pretty good for all the games you get, MM X Legacy + DLC is worth $10 by itself

that reminds me tho i really need to play ac rogue since it doesn't look like they are going to do a ps4 remaster

Rime

<Donor>
Never had any problem with uPlay. I would rather my games on Steam, just because that is where the majority of my friends/chieves/etc are, but for $10 the bundle is a steal.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought the pack with pool of radiance. I can't for the life of me get this to work on windows 7 correctly.

it's near impossible to type anything in any of the fields.
I would get with their support, usually they are good with responding to stuff or in the end you can get a refund.