Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What about Orcs Must Die? That any good? I think I played it for a few min.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Some people love it. The game wasn't to my personal tastes but it is pretty critically acclaimed. Though I think OMD1 is considered far better than OMD2.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
OMD1 is better if you're playing alone. OMD2 is super fun co-op though if you have a waifu or whomever to play it with.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gemcraft is a series of TD's starting as free browser games and they recently ported their latest to steam - Got quite a few dozen hours out of the series myself.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Kind of related:
Download Idle MasterIdle Master - Get your Steam Trading Cards the Easy Wayto get all your cards, I got about 400 or so over the past week and over 100 left.
Then useSteam inventory helper - Chrome Web Storeto scan and quick sell them all, up to 15.00 credit and just used it to grab Pillars expansion pass
smile.png

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Price mistake on RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER (Steam) throughGamestop$17.99, season pass is listed at $9 as well. People are saying do not buy through PayPal or order isnt going through.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Price mistake on RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER (Steam) throughGamestop$17.99, season pass is listed at $9 as well. People are saying do not buy through PayPal or order isnt going through.
They let me buy it but:

Thank you for choosing GameStop.com.

We are currently reviewing your order "fake number change". While this review may take up to 12 hours, our goal is to complete our review and release your order as quickly as possible. You do not need to take any action at this time. If we need additional information to process your order, one of our team members will reach out to you via email.

Thank you for your patience.

GameStop Customer Service

I will let you know if it goes through.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Dang. I clicked above link, checked out as guest, used credit card and it went through instantly and gave me the activation code right there on gamestops site fwiw

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm getting the 'review' email as well. I bought both logged in and as a guest.

spronk

FPS noob
they fixed the price but the final fantasy games are all on sale too
PC Games under $20 - Low Price PC Games | GameStop

lowest prices on most of them according to steamspy. I picked up 4 & 8, 13 and 13-2 were previously on sale on steam itself. note that 11 and 14 are MMOs so you would need to pay a monthly sub fee for them. You CAN use gamestop credit for online orders, just need the card number and pin on the back of your GS card and type that in on the payment page.

for those who missed tomb raider i wouldn't worry too much, you can get it for a few bucks more on eBay for example this dude has 500+ for sale
Rise of The Tomb Raider PC Steam Digital Download | eBay

although i'm sure it'll be even cheaper after all the people who DID get gamestop keys start putting up their auctions

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I didn't even know Trine3 existed. Is it any good? I liked Trine1 but thought Trine2 kind of sucked.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I had no idea 3 existed either, I enjoyed 1 & 2. Just watched a video on 3 and it looks cool, I get your dislike for it radditsu since it is a departure from the previous two side scrollers. Still looks kind of cool to me and my kids love watching me play those games, they are VERY pretty.