Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Sulrn

Deuces
I have a Valkyria Chronicles coupon for 75% on steam if anyone wants.

Definitely recommend especially for $5.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
great humble bundle
Humble Indie Bundle 16 (pay what you want and help charity)

Cb69K4dUEAAILGi.jpg
I picked up all three tiers. Only extra I had was Outlast so it was a no brainer.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I loved Retro City Rampage. Highly recommended if the ideo of an NES-style GTA game with tons of pop culture references appeals to you.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Van Helsing Final Cut made the old versions of I/II/III obsolete, so if you get that bundle and want to play it now you also need to buy VH3 on Steam to get the Final Cut version for free.

Still a good deal though, $19 vs. the previous lowest price for Final Cut at $22.50, plus you get some other games.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Van Helsing Final Cut made the old versions of I/II/III obsolete, so if you get that bundle and want to play it now you also need to buy VH3 on Steam to get the Final Cut version for free.

Still a good deal though, $19 vs. the previous lowest price for Final Cut at $22.50, plus you get some other games.
VH3 was a marked departure in quality, imo, so that's why I don't think it's a huge loss not to get Final Cut. However, if you like multiplayer stuff, FC might be a better option.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ori and Dust were both pretty good and would recommend.

As far as the VH1, 2, and 3 is concerned can you still play 1 and 2 on steam without purchasing 3? Or were you saying it is a requirement to spend the additional $$. Obsolete may seem like an obvious term but just wanted to verify.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You can play 1 and 2 single player regardless of what other games you own. However, the multiplayer is largely dead population wise so if that's your thing, FC might be better because it's newer (though I don't know how populated the FC crowd is). Having 3 or not makes no difference in any situation.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Having all three games gets you Final Cut for free. Yes, VH3 itself was bad. But Final Cut lets you play VH1 and VH2 with the new stuff from VH3 that didn't suck (mainly, the classes).

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Humble bundle has the main Pathfinder rulebook pdfs for a current average of $17.17.Humble RPG Book Bundle: Pathfinder (pay what you want and help charity)

Pay $1 or more for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM Screen, Player Character Folio, Digital Beginner Box, GameMastery Guide, Core Rulebook, Advanced Class Guide, and Pathfinder Adventure Path: In Hell's Bright Shadow (Hell?s Rebels 1 of 6).

Pay $15 or more to also receive Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Campaign, Ultimate Combat, Game Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Adventure Path: Dance of the Damned (Hell?s Rebels 3 of 6), Pathfinder Society: Year of the Sky Key Scenario Mega-Pack (23 Adventures!), and Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Poster Map Folio.

Pay more than the average price to for all of the above plus, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Equipment, Bestiary, Strategy Guide, Pathfinder Adventure Path: Turn of the Torrent (Hell?s Rebels 2 of 6), Pathfinder Society Scenario 7-01: Between the Lines, and Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea World Guide.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
75% off coupon on up to three other Star Wars games is pretty fucking dope. All though I imagine the ones I want will be excluded.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Crypt of the Necrodancer 50% off on steam. I haven't played it but it sure looked like fun at AGQD.